Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Malevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox
Malevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox is an RPG for the PC aimed at all those fans of old-school first person RPG gaming.
If you're just having a quick look, here are the key things that make this game what it is:
- The game is an homage to classic RPGs such as Eye of the Beholder, Might & Magic, Dungeon Master, Stonekeep, etc
- Movement is grid-based and turn-based
- It is set in an infinite, persistent world (yes, persistent, too!)
- The world is rich and full of dungeons, crypts, forests, cities, vast oceans and more
- World is NOT randomly generated, but it IS infinite, so you can share what you find with friends
- Items, weapons, quests, locations, maps, NPCs, even dialogue are generated by the game
- Even some graphics such as weapon images are generated procedurally
Information aboutMalevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox
Developer: Visual Outbreak.
Play-time: 20-40 hours
Voice-acting: Partially voiced
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· To be announced
· Publisher: Visual Outbreak.