Anonymous Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Heroic Fantasy Games
Overview and staff taken from its website:
- HeroicFantasyGames.com is the independent game developer behind Knights of the Chalice. It focuses on Windows RPGs particularly those of the 2D, turn-based variety.
- Pierre Begue is the designer and programmer for Knights of the Chalice. He lives in Reading, UK. You can contact him at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kelly Brake is the graphic artist for Knights of the Chalice. She lives in North Carolina, US. You can visit her website at http://www.kellybrake.com. Among other things, she drew the creature sprites, background tiles, magic effects, victory and defeat screens.
- Nino Rajacic is the musician and sound designer for Knights of the Chalice. He lives in Zrenjanin, Serbia. You can visit his website at http://www.ninorajacic.co.nr.
- Marcel Kralik from Slovakia is the second graphic artist for Knights of the Chalice. He drew the splash screen, world map, item icons, interface frames and dialogue portraits.
- Angelo Braz, from Portugal, and Brian Jeffears, from Georgia (US), playtested the later versions of Knights of the Chalice. They both greatly contributed to the game.
- Kornel Simon, from Hungary, and Harry Eaton, from the UK, playtested the early versions of Knights of the Chalice.
Information aboutHeroic Fantasy Games
Country: United Kingdom