F:NV Looking for a FO3/FONV Mod Pack

Fallout: New Vegas

Khalus

Whatever...
So does anyone know of a mod pack for either Fallout III, or Fallout New Vegas, or both. As in a huge one, that already has all the best mods in one DL or torrent. I can install them myself but it would be nice to have them all already setup if anyone has done that. {you know just copy over the mod folder...}

I have an account at Fallout Nexus and have done the single DL of each mod manually before, but that can take 1/2 day to do all that. I'd like to get in and play with as little setup frustration as possible...hehe If not though, I'll endure I'm sure.

I never got very far into Fallout III, because my PC was lacking at the time but I did play and beat New Vegas shortly after it released. It was good but I kinda rushed through it, and I'm ready to return to at least FO3 to start, although heavily~heavily modded out with high end HD texture packs, realism mods so it plays more like an FPS with 1-3 shots kill, better bodies...etc etc etc

Bought an EVGA GTX 580 last night and it should arrive in the next few hours so I'm eager to get into some beefy gaming!

Hey.

I don't have all of the Bible's answers (That's Corwin) but I have this :

1) All the best mods…
What is best for one might not be by far best for somebody else.
Some people have very shitty taste.

2) Nobody in their right mind would compress all the existing (best) mods for either game.
Why? Simple : There are just too many of them. Like you, I spent many hours looking for that mod that would make F: NV the best game ever but have still yet to find that ultimate mod. It's a combination of them that makes it a great experience.

3) Many mods are made once and not updated hence support after installation is nigh.
I'm talking about a mod like Real Time Settlers for fallout nv. The creator just vanished and let go his project…. Hence, a broken mod…

4) Compatibility of some mods. You have to place them in specific order for them to properly fonction.

5) Mods appear often hence there you be a need for a constant upgrade of a mod pack.

TL;DR : You're on your own on this one. ;)

PS : (I'm thinking of installing MAD MAX mods soon just for the kick of it).

3.3GB is nothing compared so some of my past mod installations. One I can think of right now is my Oblivion installation from years ago being over 20GB.

Back
Top Bottom