Skyrim How to kill a dragon

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

lostforever

SasqWatch
I am having hard time getting the attention of dragons when they are flying above me. I am fighter type so I don't have any skill in magic or archery. I try to fire an arrow but I tend miss about 90% of the time while they are up in the air!

Even by luck, they land, they tend to ignore me and attack anything close to me.

Any tips pls?

Sometimes when they are flying they may ignore you, once it hovers to breath fire or lands though you can start smacking it, that should get it's attention!

Daniel.

When they land they go down easy to melee attacks, even the big tough ones. To attract their attention just shoot at them when they are on the ground or hovering if you can't hit them in the air. You might want to get a follower who does ranged attacks or magic.

Dragons love to fight near the college and it has tons of ranged fighters. The dragon will land/hover to breathe on them and you can use your pointy stick then. A follower has unlimited arrows so pick one up and they'll hit it occasionally. When I loot a corpse I generally find 8-10 of the 2000 arrows Lydia shot at it. The archer Companion(Aela?) seems to hit dragons pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom