PDA

View Full Version : Short Dragon Commander question

Alrik Fassbauer
June 23rd, 2014, 22:48
Hello,

there once was that Dragon Commander PR thing via www.dragon-commander.com/silverfire

There was a code to obtain via this web page.

Now my question is this :
What was that, actually ?

Was it perhaps the Golden Jetpack that also comes with the Anthology ? Or was this item something different ?

I ask because I had forgotten this and tried to unlock this item this evening, but nothing happened. And I might have unlocked it through the Anthology already, if this item came with the Anthology, too.

Is anyone here able to shed some light on this ?

Thanks,
Alrik

Adit : Besides : For all those Divinity : Original Sin aficionados : There's an D:OS unlockable code in the Anthology box, too ... ;)

gandalf.nho
June 24th, 2014, 00:36
Maybe the original idea was a silver jetpack, but they sended the golden one for those who asked for a silverfire in that page (at least I received the golden one, and others too)

Alrik Fassbauer
June 24th, 2014, 22:22
Hm, thank you.
Not quite what I had expected, but I'm not that surprised on the other hand, either.

Alrik Fassbauer
September 7th, 2014, 17:16
I have another question : Not that I want to install Dragon Commander that soon (I'm still playing DOS ;) ) , but ...

My retail box of DC comes with 1 Steam key and 1 GOG key ... Does this mean that I have 2 licenses or 1 ?

Myrthos
September 12th, 2014, 22:08
They are in no way linked, so that means you should have 2 licenses.

Alrik Fassbauer
September 13th, 2014, 15:31
Oh, okay, thank you.