PDA

View Full Version : Divine divinity

purpleblob
March 7th, 2008, 02:11
ok, I decided that it piked my interest enough to have a go at it... the thing is, I don't want to buy it just yet. I was thinking of trying out demo first. So last night when I finally got home from uni, I've hunted it down... waiting eagerly for 1.5hrs while it was d/ling. Then I've installed it... and when I played on shortcut..... I GOT DENIED! The error msg poped up and it was in GERMAN! I just got completely owned by it. So my question is... does anyone know where I can d/l a version that I can actually play? I don't want to waste another 400MB of bandwith. My brother and my parents will murder me *hides scared*.

The Wanderer
March 7th, 2008, 02:44
Buy it on Ebay.

It'll save you headaches!

And you can get it cheap.

txa1265
March 7th, 2008, 03:09
C'mon ... it has action RPG play mechanics, and is one of the best RPG's in recent memory. And it is really cheap. Why fiddle around?!?!

Dhruin
March 7th, 2008, 03:48
I know I'm out on a limb with this but for me, it's the best hack'n'slash RPG ever. EVAR! For me, the combat works better than Diablo (or any other H&S) plus toss in an excellent character development system, a great loot system, nice alchemy (love making poison), quirky characters and a huge world to explore.

Just get it (but make sure to stick with it past that first dungeon).

txa1265
March 7th, 2008, 04:44

That stopped me more than once ... and I agree, perhaps even more. Divine Divinity is definitely in my Top 10 RPG's of all time.

purpleblob
March 7th, 2008, 05:25
ok, ok :P I will get it. Since I can't find it any stores I will just get on ebay.... :P

chamr
March 7th, 2008, 07:14
Or Amazon.au probably has it. It's surprisingly prevalent here in the states, for such an old and lesser known game. Saw it in Target, of all places, just the other day.

I'll "third" that! This and the rushed/empty end game are probably the only two glaring design flaws. The first dungeon can be pretty "grindy" for a bit, but it opens up after that. Of course, for someone with your tenacity (50 BG2 replays?), it should be a snap! ;)

purpleblob
March 7th, 2008, 08:13
Or Amazon.au probably has it. It's surprisingly prevalent here in the states, for such an old and lesser known game. Saw it in Target, of all places, just the other day.

I'll "third" that! This and the rushed/empty end game are probably the only two glaring design flaws. The first dungeon can be pretty "grindy" for a bit, but it opens up after that. Of course, for someone with your tenacity (50 BG2 replays?), it should be a snap! ;)

well, I hope first dungeon isnt as detious as the beginning of morrowind...

and yep, 50 bg2 replays... ;)

15th
March 7th, 2008, 09:11
I could not find Divine Divinity in any store, but a lot of *.au online shops have it for $9.95. (Just a DVD cheap case and disc. Manual lovers are outta luck)

Picked it up last week but have had not much time to play it. I needed to restart when I found you could move stuff around.

JDR13
March 7th, 2008, 10:18
Here you go.

http://video-games.search.ebay.com/divine-divinity_Video-Games_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQsacatZ1249

I see quite a few in Australia.

Cm
March 7th, 2008, 16:23
Just skip that first dungeon for as long as you can. Go explore everything else first, so you have all the levels you can gain before you try it. Then go in, die, and then try again with a lot of caution. ;)

March 7th, 2008, 17:53
this is a game i've been meaning to try for a long time now.

Alrik Fassbauer
March 7th, 2008, 22:19
What about Amazon ?

Dhruin
March 7th, 2008, 23:14
I'm going to re-emphasise what has already been emphasised - push past that first dungeon. It's ridiculously long (looooooooong) and will give you a false impression of the gameplay. You'll think you are playing some barely adequate Diablo clone and then it suddenly shifts to Ultima VII with dialogue trees and a sense of humour.

RPGWatch/RPGDot staff have a long history with Divinity and after my fellow editors talked about it, I tried the demo asap and thought they were mad. Then after so many other people said it was great, I tried it again and got through that dungeon. Glad I did - and like txa - it makes my Top 10.

txa1265
March 8th, 2008, 00:18
I restarted again last night (dammit! I was going to finish Loki first!) ... and am in the midst of that dungeon ... boy this dungeon, while *exhausting* is SO much better than Loki ... oh well, back into the metal case you go :D

Nukester
March 8th, 2008, 19:48
Ive done the same thing in regards to the beginning town and the first dungeon (Im assuming everyone is talking about the dungeon with the skeletons ?). By the time I get through the town quests and that dungeon, Ive shevled the game a few times now. I definitely want to get through that part of the game and see where it "opens up" a bit. Aside from the initial grind, I think the game has excellent potential. Ill have to give it another chance.

txa1265
March 8th, 2008, 20:02
Towards the end of the catacombs you start to see some of the cool stuff (existential skeletons anyone?) ... and I worked through the 'magic item' thing with El'Gammon in the Blue Boar ... hilarious stuff. "as silent as an embarrassed fish' ... :D

Cm
March 8th, 2008, 21:33
I shelved the game for a long time when I hit that dungeon. It is, as so many are saying, not a good representation of what you will have to do in the rest of the game. Why that one was so huge I will never understand. It made me search the other similar areas for the missing parts of them. :lol:

txa1265
March 8th, 2008, 21:55
I dunno ... there are other *huge and exhausting* dungeons in the game ... I think it is that it is disproportionately large for the amount of time spent in-game to that point ... and really punishing.

woges
March 8th, 2008, 22:23
Just saw this at the local 2nd hand shop for Ģ1.00 - should have picked it up I guess.

Alrik Fassbauer
March 8th, 2008, 22:32
What I liked very much of this game is that it contains many names of forum members. :)

Plus, you'll get to know kind of a poem of mine ... ;)
(Which can be "used" to do "different" things meanwhile ... ;) )

thartanian
March 9th, 2008, 05:21
Saw it at Target for 10 bux.

purpleblob
March 9th, 2008, 08:29
at target? I should check it out. Are you from australia?

15th
March 9th, 2008, 11:09
purpleblob: Previously mentioned australian online stores, all $9.95AU (Shipping varies). Others out there of course, but these are the only three places I've ever used aside from e-bay.

http://dstore.com.au/games/Divine-Divinity-(Replay)/632854.html
http://www.gpstore.com.au/Games/1456690.html
http://gameswarehouse.com.au/longpage.asp?gameid=7085

Dhruin
March 9th, 2008, 11:13
What I liked very much of this game is that it contains many names of forum members. :)

Plus, you'll get to know kind of a poem of mine ... ;)
(Which can be "used" to do "different" things meanwhile ... ;) )

Yeah, I got a huge thrill seeing Rendelius, Myrthos, Moriendor, Arhu, Bronthion and others in game. Lots of fun.

fantasta
March 10th, 2008, 16:21
The first dungeon was quite big and boring, but now, after I came back to Aleroth, now... the game is great. I can't stop playing it.

Lurking Grue
March 10th, 2008, 16:31
I'm going to re-emphasise what has already been emphasised - push past that first dungeon. It's ridiculously long (looooooooong) and will give you a false impression of the gameplay. You'll think you are playing some barely adequate Diablo clone and then it suddenly shifts to Ultima VII with dialogue trees and a sense of humour.
Really?! I remember playing the demo (quite some time ago) and liking the early beginning parts of the game, then going to the first dungeon (under the statue/fountain/whatever it was, can't remember anymore) and running out of steam by the fourth or fifth level down, when conforted by yet another batch of undead to kill, kill, kill. I was thoroughly fed up with the game and didn't even consider buying it and playing it more (as I don't like hack n' slash).

My loss it seems... but what a poor demo/start for a game that (if what you say is true) is more like Ultima VII than Diablo. The first dungeon gave me a completely wrong impression of the game and destroyed my interest in the game (and, IIRC, you are forced to go there before you can get out of the town you start the game in). Oh well, maybe I'll get "DivDiv" from some bargain bin and give it another try - I just loathe the idea of going through the starter dungeon again.

txa1265
March 10th, 2008, 19:17
One other consolation - by the end of that dungeon you have gained enough experience and skills to be a pretty decent wrecking machine ;)

chamr
March 10th, 2008, 21:03
Damn you all!! Now I've fired it up again... as if I need more distractions... ;)

This game sure stands the test of time better than most. Some great design...

As a community service to the DivDiv community, some brave soul should take one of each class, play through the "starter" dungeon using as little skill and attribute points as possible, and then post the save game after they complete the dungeon so that folks can just dl that.

Nukester
March 10th, 2008, 22:16
Luckily I saved my last batch of savegames and was able to start at the point where I just entered the catacombs. Im slogging my way through it now once again. I know Ive gotten past this point before, and quit playing just as the second "town" I guess you can call it (some new area to enter to the northeast of Aleroth) opened up. Im going to try to keep the game going for awhile this time

Dhruin
March 10th, 2008, 23:14
The hack'n'slash combat is an integral part of the game so if you absolutely hate that aspect, you'll struggle. Personally, I quite enjoyed it (not a big H&S fan but I found this better than Diablo) with lots of different ways to approach the combat - melee, ranged, decent magic and I really liked using alchemy to make poison and apply it to weapons. They do get carried away with some other huge-ass dungeons but I think on balance it's still a great game.

Once you leave Aleroth, you are free to go (almost) anywhere.

Corwin
March 11th, 2008, 01:24
I think that huge first dungeon was primarily to create a fairly long demo of the game. Perhaps it backfired a little. Still, I enjoyed it enough to Buy BD!!

Nukester
March 11th, 2008, 02:19
The hack'n'slash combat is an integral part of the game so if you absolutely hate that aspect, you'll struggle. Personally, I quite enjoyed it (not a big H&S fan but I found this better than Diablo) with lots of different ways to approach the combat - melee, ranged, decent magic and I really liked using alchemy to make poison and apply it to weapons. They do get carried away with some other huge-ass dungeons but I think on balance it's still a great game.

Once you leave Aleroth, you are free to go (almost) anywhere.

I think thats why I want to play this so much again. Once in awhile I like a good action, hack 'n' slash game. Recently I was in the mood for some mindless (more or less) hack 'n' slash play, and reinstalled Diablo II. That same night I re-uninstalled Diablo II. There is something about the game that I just hate, and I absolutely loved Diablo I.

Im still getting through Gothic II, but for a different kind of CRPG experience, Ive been play DD. Im down to the bottom of the catacombs now, and will try to give the game enough time to at least explore some of what I hear is a "huge" world.

JDR13
March 11th, 2008, 09:05
Just curious, but which of the 3 classes did most of you find the most enjoyable to play?

Corwin
March 11th, 2008, 09:39
I played primarily a mage, with a few handy warrior skills thrown in for those times when only a sword will do!! :)

Dhruin
March 11th, 2008, 10:22
Survivor with ranged weapons, poisoned arrows and a couple of handy spells.

txa1265
March 11th, 2008, 11:28
I played primarily a mage, with a few handy warrior skills thrown in for those times when only a sword will do!! :)

Same here - classic 'battlemage', with a smattering of skills from other classes.

Alrik Fassbauer
March 11th, 2008, 13:38
I think that huge first dungeon was primarily to create a fairly long demo of the game. Perhaps it backfired a little. Still, I enjoyed it enough to Buy BD!!

Are you still talking about Divinity or about Beyond Divinity ?

About Divinity: I'd agree, but cut the term " a little".

I know many reports from people who especially didn't like the first dungeon within Divinity.

magerette
March 11th, 2008, 17:00
Survivor also, ranger and theif build with some spells and poison thrown in.

Has everybody here finished the game? I put about 80 hours into it (up to Zix Zax the Almost Wise--Part V-?)-and there was still a staggering amount of gamage left.

IMO the first dungeon was quite fun, if a bit over-long, and a good leveling tool, but then I like that arpg hack-n-slash stuff. :) There's a lot of similar areas in the game, but you are pretty wound up in the plot by then, so they go by faster.

chamr
March 11th, 2008, 19:28
Survivor of the Assassin variety. Sneak and backstab with poison, Hell Spikes and bow to augment where necessary. And, being weak to "cool skill" temptation, too many onesie and twosies spent all over the place... :blush:

Has everybody here finished the game?

Of course not. :-/ But I will some day, dammit!!

IMO the first dungeon was quite fun, if a bit over-long, and a good leveling tool, but then I like that arpg hack-n-slash stuff.

I think build probably has a lot to do with it too. Mine was not well suited/weak so it was a long slog of "plink, plink... RUN!!!"

I think my second run through (cha... right...) will be more of the battlemage type for power-bashing fun.

Nukester
March 11th, 2008, 20:22
Everytime I started the game Ive played a mage. Im going with mage this time also, but have skills in a few different areas.

I finally got through the catacombs and am currently investigating George's murder. I also need to duplicate the healing stone. Ive done that before, and am trying to remember how I did it. I remember how I did it, I just have to find the right item to get it done with. Then its out to the wild I go, to meet that little prince guy and his cat.

txa1265
March 11th, 2008, 23:10
Has everybody here finished the game? I put about 80 hours into it (up to Zix Zax the Almost Wise--Part V-?)-and there was still a staggering amount of gamage left.
Twice fully and some bits of partial completion ... and with the second one I decided I liked the female voice acting ... so now I am replaying with my female mage.

I took ~120 hours of so when I tracked it.

Alrik Fassbauer
March 11th, 2008, 23:19
The last part was rushed - rumors speak of CDV simply cutting the money.

dteowner
March 11th, 2008, 23:27
I tinkered with this one after a good friend sent it my way, but haven't given it a fair shake yet. I'm starting to hit the power curve in Space Rangers 2, so I might have it wrapped up and off the dreaded "still to be played" list. Y'all are pretty convincing about moving DivDiv up to the front of the line. Although I'm giving some real thought to Dwarf Fortress and I did promise to buy Witcher... Not to mention NWN2 Gold is supposed to ship late in April. My brain hurts.

Dhruin
March 11th, 2008, 23:27
Larian has acknowledged the last act was stuffed up. They originally planned to finish with becoming Divine but then decided that was a bit abrupt and it needed a finisher. Then they ran out of time and money. :)

magerette
March 12th, 2008, 01:41
I don't know that I'd call a game with 120 hours of play 'rushed' exactly, but I know what you mean. DivDiv was obviously somewhat of a labor of love as opposed to just cranking something out. But you can only go as far as the money lets you.

@dte; You can work this in before May when the EE comes out for Witcher..if you start on Dwarf Fortress we may never hear from you again....;)

@chamr: hmmmm, battlemage....why didn't I play a mage? o yeah, I remember--picked the survivor avatar because the voice acting was less dorky. I was going to work her into a caster but the theif skills were really cool--just might have to dust this one off and try again. :)

txa1265
March 12th, 2008, 03:03
I don't know that I'd call a game with 120 hours of play 'rushed' exactly, but I know what you mean.

Well, once you hit the rather obvious 'end game' section, you can see a rather obvious shift in the quest / npc structure of the game. So it isn't that the game is rushed, it is just that the hardest part - all of that awesome plot and side-fun - was left behind.

purpleblob
March 12th, 2008, 06:12
There is something about the game that I just hate, and I absolutely loved Diablo I.

I agree as well. There was somethin about D2 I really didn't like (but I didn't absolutely love D1.... ;) there's BG2 for me!)

ok, assuming that I will get one soon and also assuming that I have time to play any game this yr (why the hell did I choose to do honours? I must have been out of mind), which class is most fun to play for the person who's playing Div Div for the first time?

Corwin
March 12th, 2008, 06:18
The most fun character depends on your personal preferences. The easiest, is probably a base warrior with a few magic skills, especially in COLD. Freezing your opponents and then hacking them to death makes combat fairly easy for the 'click' challenged, such as myself!! :)

magerette
March 12th, 2008, 07:18
Yeah, Freeze could almost be considered an exploit, it makes that much difference--except for those evil entities which have "Can't be Frozen" in their description. :)

The cool thing I've mentioned elsewhere about DivDiv is that you can pretty well fine tune your character as you go. All the skill sets are fairly unrestricted except by level and prereq's, (but not by class) so go with the one that piques your interest. :)
I'm having fun with the mage I just started playing for the last three hours....

txa1265
March 12th, 2008, 12:14
Yeah, Freeze could almost be considered an exploit, it makes that much difference--except for those evil entities which have "Can't be Frozen" in their description. :)

Absolutely - there is one battle where as a mage you would be doomed if it wasn't for freeze (bandit leader just south of the Blue Boar Inn).

As for the class, it really is a matter of what you like - because you almost need to augment cross-class skills to make a go of it, but the game plays differently enough depending on your choice.

zyklop
March 12th, 2008, 12:33
Larian is hiring programmers, sadly no new informations about the title in work. So we have to wait and hope - a Divine Divinity 2 is still possible. A sign on one of four screenshots opens room for speculations...

Link: http://www.larian.com/jobs.php

Bar Tec
March 12th, 2008, 13:42
The game have several overpowered skills - one (can't remember the name) lowers the resistances of any creature, ant it can't be resisted itself. It allows you to cast powerful polymorph spell on any creature, even the final bosses - so it's almost like "god mode". The other over overpowered devices are scorpion traps. Anyway, you can finish the game without restoring to any of these.

What I really enjoyed in the game, that you could skip really tough critters at the beginning just to gain some experience and return later to finish them easily. The DivDiv has also original experience system - xp rewards were not static, but depended on your level - with the lover level one gained more xp for critters and less for quests - an interesting design...

Gorath
March 12th, 2008, 14:31
Larian is hiring programmers, sadly no new informations about the title in work. So we have to wait and hope - a Divine Divinity 2 is still possible. A sign on one of four screenshots opens room for speculations...

Link: http://www.larian.com/jobs.php

"still possible"? Did I miss something? Was their deal with dtp cancelled?

Alrik Fassbauer
March 12th, 2008, 14:37
It was *assumed* they had a deal with dtp ... No *official* info was ever released. dtp only said "a well-known Belgian developer", nothing else.

All *assume* that Larian was meant, but I can only emphasize that it this name was *never* *explicitely* mentioned.

Except if the name - and the deal were revealed in that video (which I still haven't seen yet because it didn't run somehow on my PC, just stuck).

I don't know that I'd call a game with 120 hours of play 'rushed' exactly, but I know what you mean.

Only the last part was rushed, not the rest.

zyklop
March 12th, 2008, 20:28
@Alrik
Try this link for the stream:
http://www.deredactie.be/cm/de.redactie/mediatheek/1.248366
If it doesīnt work for you (for me it runs perfect), try to install a video codec pack on your pc, i.e. the K-Lite codec.

A discussion with translations from the video:
http://www.larian.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=nextgen&Number=331788&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Alrik Fassbauer
March 12th, 2008, 21:22
Thanks, I'll try it.

Edit: Strange: Only Opera has this difficulty ... :confused:

Gorath
March 12th, 2008, 21:51
It was *assumed* they had a deal with dtp ... No *official* info was ever released. dtp only said "a well-known Belgian developer", nothing else.

All *assume* that Larian was meant, but I can only emphasize that it this name was *never* *explicitely* mentioned.
Really? I thought I had seen it mentioned somewhere. Thatīs why I was a bit puzzled about zyklopīs post.

GothicGothicness
March 12th, 2008, 21:57
I do not think it is that good, full of bugs, and the end part is quite horrible. It does have some really great moments though, after the first dungeon.

Arhu
March 12th, 2008, 22:40
Personally, I like the music best (http://www.likedreams.net/games/pc/divine-divinity-forest-flute/) in the game. So diverse and refreshingly unusual compared to mainstream symphonic soundtracks. :)

Dhruin
March 13th, 2008, 00:07
I agree - best soundtrack ever.

txa1265
March 13th, 2008, 00:37
Personally, I like the music best (http://www.likedreams.net/games/pc/divine-divinity-forest-flute/) in the game. So diverse and refreshingly unusual compared to mainstream symphonic soundtracks. :)

Yep - and as I posted in the 'currently listening' thread:

How could I have missed this ...

Divine Divinity Soundtrack (http://www.kirillpokrovsky.com/)

I *LOVE* the Divine Divinity music! When I found the 7 tracks they made available I downloaded them and they've been on my iPod ever since. But I was looking around the other night and found that on Kirill Pokrovskyy's homepage he has the *entire* thing - all 43 songs ... really cool stuff.

chamr
March 13th, 2008, 01:34
I just couldn't resist...

oh. my. god. O_O

zyklop
March 13th, 2008, 14:19
@Mike
Wow, thanks alot for this link. Canīt wait to get this soundtrack and listen. :)

txa1265
March 13th, 2008, 19:39
@Mike
Wow, thanks alot for this link. Canīt wait to get this soundtrack and listen. :)

I was amazed that the awesome quality in the 7 songs I had was sustained throughout the whole playlist. I knew everything from the game ... it is just super-sweet!

zyklop
March 14th, 2008, 09:21
I searched my old gamermags and found in an old issue a DD copy on dvd.
In 2002 there was no time for playing games - i was in ireland working for a big computer company - but now itīs definitely time to give DD a second chance... ;)

Alrik Fassbauer
March 14th, 2008, 13:43
In my Opera browser, the layout of this thread looks suddenly distorted.

Strange.

GothicGothicness
March 14th, 2008, 13:46
Personally, I like the music best in the game. So diverse and refreshingly unusual compared to mainstream symphonic soundtracks.

I agree - best soundtrack ever.

I happen to know Kirill who made the soundtrack, I spent some great nights with him playing the piano. I agree HE is really great.... he is also crazy, and funny and a lot of other things.... ooo the stories I could tell about him :)

And yes his soundtracks are great! and his piano CD's too check them out at his homepage!

titus
March 14th, 2008, 14:18
i have played too times. I never finished it yet. I started with a warrior and almost got al the 7 or 9 people except the one that is already free and the one you need to get in the dwarven mines: could win against the creature there with all the evil dwarfs. I didn't went so far with my mage but liked playing as a mage much more, was an an early level much stronger than with my warrior.

Nukester
March 14th, 2008, 15:51
In my Opera browser, the layout of this thread looks suddenly distorted.

Strange.

Same here with IE. Starting with post #63, the location/join date/post counts are all under the post instead of on the side.

Arhu
March 14th, 2008, 16:45
Same here with IE. Starting with post #63, the location/join date/post counts are all under the post instead of on the side.
Fixed.

I agree HE is really great.... he is also crazy, and funny and a lot of other things.... ooo the stories I could tell about him :)

Hehe, yeah. Give him a musical instrument of any kind and he'll entertain an entire club all by himself. ^^

magerette
March 14th, 2008, 17:11
The music definitely is enjoyable, and I seldom notice the soundtrack in a game. What I'm finding, now that you guys have sucked me into playing it again,(*shakes fist*) is how great the dialogue is. So much of the humor in these kinds of games is usually trite or forced, or doesn't survive translation--I don't know how many one-liners I've actualluy busted out laughing at since I restarted here--and it's also fun seeing some of you guys in the game--like Arhu... ;)

Alrik, is that your poem under the tree, about hair like winter fire? If so, I liked it a lot. :)

Alrik Fassbauer
March 15th, 2008, 21:23
No, it isn't.

My poem will be there when you reach the "market district" (Ars Magiciana I think was the name). ;)

magerette
March 16th, 2008, 17:06
Ah yes. Got there last night. The one about the Winds was what I heard after that money hungry bard got a taste of my gold. :) I remember it now, but don't recall it 'doing' anything...I'll check my walkthrough site.

Alrik Fassbauer
March 16th, 2008, 20:24
You can "use" the distraction of the reciting of the poem for doing something you would otherwise be hindered of. ;)

I never did it, though. But I think you can find it in your guide as well. ;)

Alrik Fassbauer
March 28th, 2008, 20:24
Uh ... I'm away for just a few days, and THEN they do a forum upgrade ... O_O

Gorath
March 28th, 2008, 23:30
A hint that they expect more traffic in the near future.

Alrik Fassbauer
March 29th, 2008, 01:08
Yes, of course.

Plus all of the quirks the old forum recently showed.

SirJames
April 5th, 2008, 01:30
Divine Divinity?! Totally worth a buy! Excellent game, though i didnt like Beyond Div :(

why didnt they make beyond 2player coop :(

azraelck
April 6th, 2008, 05:00
Ah... I almost shed a tear when my disc failed to read last time I tried to install this game.

To date, only Baldur's Gate and a number of old games on floppy disks can claim that I wore the discs out before stopping playing. Another game I need to re-buy, now that I'm back in Windows (or maybe not, if it'll ever work...)

Alrik Fassbauer
April 6th, 2008, 17:51
Announcement: Divinity under Vista: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=346624#Post346624

Discussion: Divinity under Linux: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=87143&fpart=1

Guide: Divinity under Linux (quite detailed) : http://www.xanlosch.de/index.php4?fn=divlinux_en

txa1265
April 8th, 2008, 12:37
Hmmm ... I'll have to troll around there and see if there a way to get it going on Mac OS X, since it is a unix based system as well ...

Alrik Fassbauer
April 8th, 2008, 13:13
Larian *once* had announced an Mac port, but it appears that its trails got lost in the sand, so to say.