Drakensang TDE Browser games now with background music

Arhu

Two Sides
Staff Member
Administrator
The Dark Eye browser games (P&P solo adventures), including the free introductory story to Drakensang, Conspiracy at Ferdok, can now be played with background music. Not any music, but the Original Soundtrack from the Realms of Arkania trilogy. There's also some previously unreleased pieces, apparently, although I still have to figure out which. Just click on the Play button at the bottom of the page.

I love it, the music alone brings back so many memories and (probably because of that) simply fits. :)

Thanks Ragon.

I'm not getting any music sounds? Playing in Firefox. Does it require IE?

Maybe it needs some additional plugins ?
I don't know.

Maybe it needs some additional plugins ?
I don't know.

Well, fired it up today and the music played fine... odd. Anyway, it is great fun so far (just landed in Ferdok) and really fills in some of the backstory for Drakensang. It is also getting me more and more interested in The Dark Eye. If I can talk a few friends into trying a new ruleset, I might pick up a copy of the basic game rules. All I've ever played is D&D, going back to the original Blue Book basic rules (pre-AD&D). It seems intimidating to learn a new set of rules, but I'm really enjoying the Dark Eye so far.

For anyone wondering this far after the fact, the site (http://www.tde-games.com/users/index/msg:no-access) is still up and playable as it just let me start a new adventure today.

Now I created my account way back after I got the boxed edition of the game (there was an ad for it on the back of the rules booklet) and have played through a couple of the modules so if you had a previous account you're good to go still, but while it still allows new registration, I just don't know if there's anyone on the other end still OKing new players but it's worth a shot.

**** I think with the death of FLASH we can no longer get the music which was a really good part of it.

Back
Top Bottom