Stardew Valley - How to Make a Winery

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
PCGamer have a guide on how to make a winery in Stardew Valley.

1. Start with a blank slate

One of the most daunting tasks for new Stardew Valley players is the absolute mess of a farm you start the game with. Left to the wild will of mother nature, your new farm is overgrown with trees, grass, rocks, and all manner of other detritus-a far cry from some of the immaculate creations in our gallery of farms. Cleaning the whole thing up not only gives you a great sense of accomplishment, it gives you a nice blank canvas to start with. But cleaning up your farm is not just a good move for new players-it's also a good idea for players who haphazardly placed their first few farm buildings and are now left with a disorganized, inefficient system to manage.

As with any large-scale overhaul, it's easier to start fresh and build anew than fix a broken system piece by piece. It might seem like moving backwards, but the best way to start planning out a well-organized farm is to detach from emotion and burn it all to the ground. Chop the trees, bust the rocks, sell off your animals (having to tend to daily feed, love, and milkings is just another distraction), and destroy all the buildings. The fresh slate of an empty farm is now our canvas.

[...]
More information.

This is a year old :) I messaged them to update mistakes on the first one ages ago.
It must have been reposted or something but the article is actually a year old.

The game got released on whatever garbageware console, that's why PCgamer "refreshed" the article.
Yes I know that site's name contains "PC", don't let it fool you, it's mushroomcentric site with MMO coverage preferences.

And don't quote me there. You'll get instantly banned there just as I did. I guess for noticing stuff "that isn't there". Of course all your comments, regardless what you wrote, disappear.
Yea. That's how they deal with feedback. Cut it in it's roots before anyone notices and starts asking questions.

It's released on Nintendo Switch now. I'm still waiting on multiplayer mode!

There is nonQTE2.0 buttonmashing combat aka diablo and not dark souls combat clone.

Is there any actual combat in this, or is it simply just crafting/harvesting?

There is combat, but it's pretty much limited to the mine (a multi-level dungeon) and feels old school real-time NES.

Back
Top Bottom