Deathfire - Update #16, The Final Week

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
In the next kickstarter update for Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore developer G3 Studios talks about the games final week. Share your thoughts in the comment section.

The Final Week

Hello, my friends, Guido here again, after a great Thanksgiving. We all hope you were able to spend some quality time with your family.

As I write this, we have entered the final week of our Kickstarter campaign. Yes, we have only 7 days left to make this happen, so we all need to switch into Overdrive Mode, kick in the Afterburners, or however you want to call it.

My point is, we have to activate all reserves. We need each and every one of you to go out and tell the world about “Deathfire” and our Kickstarter. We need each of you to grab a friend by the collar and bring them here and get them to pledge!

If every one of our backers would bring one or two friends to pledge, even at the lowest $25 tier, there is a very real chance that we would make our funding goal, if you take into consideration the upswing most campaigns see during their final days. So, what are you waiting for? Surely you have a friend or two who like the same games as you? Tell them… bring them… make them commit…

If they don’t want to commit just yet, here’s a guest blog post I wrote on ForeverGeek.com this weekend, which discusses — very quickly and in a rather generalized manner — the evolution of computer role-playing games. It also explains very well, in my humble opinion, why games like “Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore” deserve to be made. In fact, should be made in order to bring back the essence of a long lost game genre.
More information.

Feeling a bit sick about this, one of the most promising old schoolz RPGs to hit KS and still not half funded with 5 days to go. Guess it's harder for European devs to capture the U.S. market share.

I think they have done a very good job (campaign) and the game looks very nice i do hope they are funded or come back for a third try. Maybe they should have done the 60 day thing the folks @ mandate did.

Btw why is roq an rpgwatch donor but I am not (I did donate a few $$$) oh well not a big (or small) deal just curious.

It looks like a worthy effort, but for multi-character CRPGs I generally prefer a more tactical flavor (like the IE series). Just not my cup of tea.

Btw why is roq an rpgwatch donor but I am not (I did donate a few $$$) oh well not a big (or small) deal just curious.

I had to hastle Myrthos for recognition of my meager contribution :). Suggest you do the same. Can't be easy for them to keep track of everything, but IMOP it's a great site and well worth a contribution.

Pledged. I doubt this is going to get funded, but I would like to see it succeed so I put my money where my heart is.

Back
Top Bottom