Forsaken Fortress - Development Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The lead-tester and forum-manager for Forsaken Fortress has sent us an update on the games status. The game was delayed for testing, and fixing last month.

Hi ! I´m the lead-tester and forum-manager of the game Forsaken Fortress, and i thought that maybe you wanted an update aswell, not just the forum members.

Well…it´s time for a little update on the progress of the game….The game is on schedule, the release date remains the same, the 20th of April.

We are doing some final debugging on the 4.5 beta that we have been working on for some time now. There is no more beta-releases in the works now, as we focus our aim on the release of the finished game.

The finished game will be released on the homepage and for everyone who already bought it, you´ll get the link on release-day.
He even sent a few more screenshots.

More information.

Last edited:
Hmm - Am suspicious about this. If they think that the game is approaching a releasable state, then they should make a series of release candidates and subject them to testing, rather than rushing to release it.

Have they got a game that is really ready to release or are they just bailing out with a half finished game for lack of resources? I can't say as I haven't been involved in the beta.

Hmm - Am suspicious about this. If they think that the game is approaching a releasable state, then they should make a series of release candidates and subject them to testing, rather than rushing to release it.

Have they got a game that is really ready to release or are they just bailing out with a half finished game for lack of resources? I can't say as I haven't been involved in the beta.

Same concern.

Back
Top Bottom