Obsidian Entertainment - Now Hiring

Dhruin

SasqWatch
I'ved lost track of the specifics of Obsidian's upcoming titles but they are now advertising for a Senior Designer for an upcoming console RPG. Pluses for the application include experience with Unreal technology and previous work on action games, so pulling all this together we get a console-only action/RPG.
More information.

Hopefully no XBox exclusives then. I would hope Obsidian would have the coding chops to do cross-platform releases. Any engine would have to be better than the NWN2 one.

I actually am getting a bit psyched about the Alien rpg. :)

I hope it isn't an XBox 360 only title since I will never own one but I might buy a PS3 eventually.

so pulling all this together we get a console-only action/RPG.
Stop playing evil tricks on us, Dhruin! :p

Hey I owna 360 and its killin the ps3 right now so I do hope its on the 360:)

Man, if this is for that CIA rpg or whatever, I'm gonna be peeved. I couldn't wait for a dialog/stealth/unique charcter skill/combat-avoidance emphazising Cold War-era cRPG with turn-based combat.

Once again I mix up the words Oblivion and Obsidian. It was late.

Sounds good, like magerette I am actually starting to look forward to this whole Alien RPG. It's been far too long since we had a decent sci-fi RPG.

"Unreal technology" exists on the PC as well - I mean they still release Unreal for the PC.

So there's hope they'll do it for the PC platform as well.

Back
Top Bottom