Steam keys galore to give away

I

Icefire

Ok. I have purchased a lot of bundles over the last few years. I literally have HUNDREDS of steam keys that are unused. But I have no way to check if they are used or not in most cases. So here is the deal: if any established members want a certain game on Steam, let me know. I may have it. i will NOT have Pillars of Eternity or anything else new, but I may have what you are looking for. In ALL genres. Seriously, HOG's, RPGs, RTS, FPS. i may have it. Please keep in mind though, that even if i do have a key, it may have been used. This wont be the case in most games, but it may happen. So post here the game you want or shoot me a PM. If I have a key, i will send it your way.

Just to give you an idea, on Bundle Stars alone, I have over 50 bundles, with the average of probably 6 keys in each one. I also have Indie Gala, Humble Bundle, indie Royale, etc.

Lol, well if you have anything from Spider, I've always wanted to try them, but have never bitten. Something like Mars War Log or anything of that nature. Also, if you have anything from Steven Peeler, I've never bitten on his stuff either, but would like to at least try them. Anything from either would be awesome. I've only played the first Shadowrun game too, so any of the games after Deadman's.

There! Three different series, that I'd be happy for any of the games.

Free keys?! :D

I'd like Cannon Fodder 3

Also, Shadow of Mordor, Crimsonland and Tropico 4 would all get played

Nice gesture!

I am only looking for baldurs gate/ icewind dale/ torment. For old time sake, i threw away the discs long ago, and regret it now...

But i think they are not ob steam? Only GOG. But if you have them....

Nice gesture indeed :)

Any chance you're having a key to any of these games: Outlast, Star wars Force unleashed, Dark souls, Assasin creed 4 black flag, Venetica, Grim fandango remastered, invicible inc.

Nice gesture indeed :)
+1
Any chance you're having a key to any of these games: Outlast, Star wars Force unleashed, Dark souls, Assasin creed 4 black flag, Venetica, Grim fandango remastered, invicible inc.
I suggest skipping AC4 and getting AC:Rogue instead.

Hmmmm do you have GREY GOO , or AGE OF DECADENCE?

Hmmmm do you have GREY GOO , or AGE OF DECADENCE?
Not only he has Age of Decadence, there is also Grimoire key!

Nice, Icefire!

I also wouldn't mind having Age of Decadence, or any of the following:
- Cities Skylines
- Kerbal Space Program
- Serpent in the Staglands
- Icewind Dale EE
- Xenonauts

That is a lot of keys,

You could invest in the lotto, win the lotto, quit working, buy many systems and play them all at the same time.

Though offering them others here seems like the nicer thing to do. Thank you for the offer.

Nice :D

I would like Kick-Ass 2 (Bundle Stars - Havoc Bundle) if you have it :) Thanx :)
or The last Remnant if this was ever in a bundle
Too many bundles to check haha

Wow. Didnt expect this much so fast. Thank you all for the nice comments. And Hidden thank you for that kind gesture. Thats awesome!! But if anyone wants to donate money, please donate to the Wounded Warriors. In your own name or anonymously.

Please either leave your email in the post or PM it to me if you don't want it on here. (Some keys I can only gift by email).
PLEASE be patient. I will get to them as quickly as I can, but sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. I have to do them one by one, or else my brain will switch to "overload", which doesn't take too much to get there!

I don't believe I have Age of Decadence, but I will look.

SIR James I DO have Tropico 4. Send me your email. I will check on the others.

Last edited:
Yeah very generous of you Icefire. You've opened the floodgates, I hope you don't get overwhelmed.

That said, if you have either of the Eadors, (Genesis or Broken Lands) I would be interested. Just one, I don't want to be too greedy. I think they've been in a few bundles.

Thanks again for doing this, I'll send you a PM.

The ones in my wishlist:
Mordheim: City of the Damned.
Cults and Daggers.
Magical Diary.
Xenonauts.
Invisible, Inc.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

Icefire,

Do you have an Underrail key spare ?

Thank you!

I wouldn't mind checking out Icewind Dale:EE, if you happen to have it. I never played the game before and am very interested in giving it a shot! :)

These are some of the holes in my collection. If you can stuff one or the other I'll be a happy collector. None of these games is overwhelmingly important to me though.

Let me know if you need an email address.

Portal 2
Splinter Cell before SC: Conviction
Mafia 2
Far Cry 3: Blood dragon
Borderlands 1 & 2
Saboteur
Styx - Master of Shadows
WARP
Beyond Divinity
Dark Souls
Drox Operative
Jade Empire