Inherit the Earth 2

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor
Perhaps not of interest to many here, but I thought I'd mention the Inherit the Earth 2 kickstarter. It's at $5,000/$135,000 with 25 days to go.

Inherit the Earth 2 is the sequel to the video game Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb. Like the original, this sequel will be in the adventure genre, where exploration, puzzle-solving and story-telling are the major aspects of the game play.

This sequel will be produced by The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. and feature entirely new art, music and story, incorporated with a modern adventure game engine. We expect that a number of the developers that worked on the original game will be involved in developing the sequel.

The game is currently in pre-production. The design is complete* and concept art is being drawn based on the design. One of the original game designers is working on the character dialogue. A prototype of the game engine is being written.

Woah ! This is finally coming to Kickstarter ?

Great ! :)

And unexpected. I had expected it to be "silently" in development since several years ago already …

Now I must find out how I can support it …

Back
Top Bottom