Dragon Age: Inquisition - Preview Roundup #2

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well it's time for round two of previews for Dragon Age: Inquisition, and I'm sure there will be more on the way.

Gamefront

The thought that kept coming to mind while watching the closed-door, hands-off, developer-played demo of Dragon Age: Inquisition at PAX Prime 2013, is that BioWare seems to have taken the lessons of 2011 and 2012 to heart.
Ars Technica

For all the tweaks and changes to the formula shown during the demo, the overall feeling I got was of a company trying to recapture to the melding of an epic, branching story with the tight, tactical combat that made the first Dragon Age game so refreshing.
Metro- Includes a new interview also.

BioWare are obviously trying to give existing fans exactly what they want (you can also play as the Qunari race now, although there’s no evidence of that in the demo) but so far Dragon Age: Inquisition is looking interesting enough to satisfying both old players and new.
OXM

BioWare obviously broke the mould for multiplayer in RPGs with Mass Effect 3, whose Galaxy at War component integrates with single player, and has attracted a sizeable following. "The Mass Effect multiplayer stuff was really good, so we've certainly looked at options like that," Lee told me. "But we haven't decided on anything in terms of multiplayer at this point.
EuroGamer

Dragon Age: Inquisition doesn't have the base camp feature from previous games in the series - but BioWare has high hopes for its secret replacement.

In Dragon Age: Origins base camp acted as a hub from which you could chat with your party members, give them gifts and enchant your gear, among other things.

Inquisition doesn't have this because the game is structured differently, but watch this space, BioWare Edmonton producer Cameron Lee told Eurogamer.

More information.

They've released some Mass Effect phonegame so expect a Dragon Age phonegame aimed to keep us "warm".

I thought that Heroes of Dragon Age was the "phonegame"?

OMG so there is one already?!

For god's sakes…

Did anyone tell them Twilight is not "in" anymore? Noone likes bloodsuckers anymore. Or perhaps they're not vampires but mosquitos.

OMG so there is one already?!

For god's sakes…

Did anyone tell them Twilight is not "in" anymore? Noone likes bloodsuckers anymore. Or perhaps they're not vampires but mosquitos.
It was annouced a few weeks back. I have on interest in it. Anyway F2P mobile is making them a huge profit right now. They will never stop Joxer.:mwahaha:

As a protest just bought deliberately a phonegame that costs $16, that is not EA's and that is not even near free2scam plague:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chaos-rings-ii/id495153860?mt=8

Oh and did you noticed the latest EA scam? Sims Freeplay went free! Like it wasn't already… But this time when you start a new game, you get 10K simoleons (ingame currency). The catch is… You don't need that at all, and you still have to pay for stuff in the game with so called lifepoints. And lifepoints cost real cash. Simoleons… Don't.
What's next cretinuosity they'll sell or giveaway for free I wonder. "Dragonageoleons"?

Back
Top Bottom