Resident Evil 3 Remake gameplay

Farflame

SasqWatch
What do you think about new Resident Evil 3, new Jill etc. ? :)

- A demo for Resident Evil 3 Remake is coming out soon. The demo will give you a small taste of the final game which is scheduled to be released on April 3rd.
- The Resident Evil Resistance open beta will launch on March 27th and it will end on April 3rd.

Some gameplay + trailer with english subs:

I'll definitely be getting it as I'm a big fan of the series. I just don't know when I'll have time to play it. I still haven't played the RE2 remake, though I did run through the demo several times and thought it was great.

I'm hoping they announce a remake of Code Veronica next.

The demo was released today, and I just finished it.

It seems excellent in almost every aspect. The only thing I didn't like was how limited the inventory is, but I'm guessing there will be a way to expand it in like the previous game. Either way, it's a definite purchase for me.

The demo was released today, and I just finished it.

It seems excellent in almost every aspect. The only thing I didn't like was how limited the inventory is, but I'm guessing there will be a way to expand it in like the previous game. Either way, it's a definite purchase for me.

JDR this game has your name written all over it

I'm actually feeling the urge to go back and play RE:4, if anything, which has become my favorite of the series. I do have the RE:2 remake, and while I've played a while of it and liked it - for some reason I'm feeling like the time is not right. I need to wait until I can solidly commit. Maybe it's when the sirens are blaring, and I'm down in the bunker, playing by generator power.

This one? I'm strangely uninterested

I’m still playing the game and trying to currently beat it on inferno without shop items. It’s very challenging and I’m stuck at the drain demos part (I’m trying for S rank and want to make my first save right after them).

Back
Top Bottom