Gothic 3 Is there a health regeneration spell/skill?

lanux128

Sentinel
i was wondering if there was a spell or skill that could make the health regenerate over time like stamina?

Yes, there is a skill called Health Regeneration. You need 300 strength to learn it. The only teachers of this skill are:
- King of the orcs, once you manage to talk to him (need 75 orc reputation).
- King of the humans, once you choose to side with Innos.

wow, that's quite a requirement but thanks Maylander.. :)

Well, it is the best skill in the game along with mana regeneration (requires 250 ancient knowledge). With either one of those skills you become practically immortal, since they regenerate at a relatively high speed.

yes, now i can no longer be a fence-sitter.. with my strength coming up to 300, i have to pledge my allegiance to either King Rhobar or the Orc King sooner rather than later.

i've already met Rhobar and received the Xardas' quest which i did so and reported back to Rhobar about Xardas' plan but still there is no dialog about teaching health regeneration, what else do i need to do?

Maybe you should play neutral a bit more using potions or ingredients. I think "siding with" means killing others, which would start shutting down quest opportunities, iirc.

i've already met Rhobar and received the Xardas' quest which i did so and reported back to Rhobar about Xardas' plan but still there is no dialog about teaching health regeneration, what else do i need to do?

I can't remember ATM, but I think you have to pray to Innos before Rhobar will teach you (or align with Beliar and get your health regeneration elsewhere, of course).

I can't remember ATM, but I think you have to pray to Innos before Rhobar will teach you (or align with Beliar and get your health regeneration elsewhere, of course).

i tried praying at statue outside the castle but it didn't help.. do i have to kill someone like Zuben or Xardas to confirm my alignment with Innos?

Back
Top Bottom