Risen 2 - Tomb Spider Bestiary Update

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Tomb Spider has been added at the Risen 2 site:
The Tomb Spider lives in dark caves and dungeons below ancient ruins of Arborea. This monstrous creature digs into the hard earth of the endless of tunnels and maze corridors, waiting for their prey.
As soon as a potential and unsuspecting prey passes by, the Tomb Spider breaks out of the ground and faces the surprised victim with their massive body and long legs. The monster rips open their wide mouth with razor-sharp teeth and welcomes their future meal.
The Tomb Spider can parry attacks with their long hairy legs occupied with claws as well as attack surprisingly well from multiple directions at the same time.
Therefore, the Tomb Spider is not only a frightening enemy, but a deadly and unpredictable opponent!
So beware when you explore the world beneath the surface of Arborea, this is where the Tomb Spider lurks!
More information.

I wish they wouldn't tease stuff in this way. I have to make myself avoid them to keep the sense of surprise up for the actual game

Spiders. I hate spiders. Why did it have to be spiders? ;)

I hope they are animated as well as the spiders for Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. Those were creepy realistic. Nothing has come close for me since. Funny that...

Back
Top Bottom