Fallout: New Vegas - Uncut Version Mods

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Modmaker Moburma has made an overview of the mods he created to restore the cut elements from Fallout: New Vegas. Usually things are cut from a game because they are buggy, incomplete or simply do not fit in one way or the other, so having these mods might not make it a better game (although quit a few things have been fixed by the mods), but at the very least you have the option now to find that out. The series involve a total of nine mods.
Thanks CountChocula.
More information.

Respect.

If I ever add mods to FNV it would be these and not some Josh Sawyer "I've designed Lionheart so this is must have" stuff.

Maybe this guy will do the same thing with Skyrim. Quite a few things had been cut from that game.

Maybe this guy will do the same thing with Skyrim. Quite a few things had been cut from that game.

Isn't the entire landmass of Tamriel (?) in Skyrim but hidden? I stopped playing a while back and haven't been up on recent mods, but curious about mods expanding to the entire map (if it exists and I'm not mistaken about reading that somewhere), and adding content...

Isn't the entire landmass of Tamriel (?) in Skyrim but hidden? I stopped playing a while back and haven't been up on recent mods, but curious about mods expanding to the entire map (if it exists and I'm not mistaken about reading that somewhere), and adding content…

Yep, sure is, though it sounds like not everything is to scale or 100% accurate. I think it would be great for a megamod project to recreate Tamriel (maybe multiple groups assigned to different places) with major storylines in different areas of the world. That would be one hell of an undertaking though.

Respect.

If I ever add mods to FNV it would be these and not some Josh Sawyer "I've designed Lionheart so this is must have" stuff.

You realize Josh Sawyer was the project director of FNV, right?

You realize Josh Sawyer was the project director of FNV, right?

And Lead Designer and Lead System Designer.

Not to mention Sawyer didn't even design Lionheart but just helped out with some stuff.

Back
Top Bottom