RPGWatch Forums
Page 2 of 2 1 2

RPGWatch Forums (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Comments (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ubisoft - Develops Stars Wars Adventure (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46728)

ilm January 14th, 2021 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaakkoPeltonen (Post 1061628919)
Also Star Wars: Squadrons, for those who enjoy flight sims.

Just occured to me that it has been a while since we had a privateer-like game.

Squadrons and privateer seems like a nice combination. Wait, that's the gap star citizen is supposed to fill. Although exploring the star wars universe with dialogue choices, quests, etc. is tempting and a must buy for me.

HiddenX January 14th, 2021 09:45

I want a new Tie Fighter game.

JDR13 January 14th, 2021 09:58

Speaking of Star Wars: Squadrons, has anyone here played it? I know it has a single-player campaign, but I've seen people describe it as just a tutorial to multiplayer.

Rumors have Jedi: Fallen Order 2 coming out next year. No official announcement yet, but I hope it's true. J:FO was the first SW game I enjoyed in a very long time.

DarkELVES January 14th, 2021 11:27

Well, I for one am cautiously optimistic…

Andrew23 January 14th, 2021 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDR13 (Post 1061628971)
Speaking of Star Wars: Squadrons, has anyone here played it? I know it has a single-player campaign, but I've seen people describe it as just a tutorial to multiplayer.

Rumors have Jedi: Fallen Order 2 coming out next year. No official announcement yet, but I hope it's true. J:FO was the first SW game I enjoyed in a very long time.

Spent few hours in first missions. But didnt have time to really dig into it. Which I plan as I have Valve Index and Thrustmaster HOTAS sitting in boxes under my desk.

On first sight I find this space sim shallow on the sim part. Its more of action game then simulator, but I expected that, so no really hard feelings from my side so far. Graphics are decent and atmosphere in VR with HOTAS is really immersive.

Alrik Fassbauer January 14th, 2021 19:40

Of course it will be an ACTION Adventure !
No company wants story-driven MI-style adventures anymore …
(MI = Monkey Island)

vanedor January 14th, 2021 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew23 (Post 1061629016)
Spent few hours in first missions. But didnt have time to really dig into it. Which I plan as I have Valve Index and Thrustmaster HOTAS sitting in boxes under my desk.

On first sight I find this space sim shallow on the sim part. Its more of action game then simulator, but I expected that, so no really hard feelings from my side so far. Graphics are decent and atmosphere in VR with HOTAS is really immersive.

Also having a HOTAS sitting under my desk. I havent bought / tried the game so far : For one my PC doesn't quite have the minimum specs, and I dislike how it's oriented to play in Multiplayer, 4 vs 4. This is a bit disheartening, and so is the fact that the different ships seems balanced with each others… which is something I find very against the idea of what a Space Flight Simulator should be.