Final Fantasy VII & VIII - Possible Steam Release?

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
EnixOrigin has a post about Final Fantasy VII&VIII might be released on Steam.
Yes folks that's right Final Fantasy VII is coming to Steam! But wait! Rejoice because it will be coming with Final Fantasy VIII! Although there has been no official statements have been released by Square Enix themselves; the two games have had their logos added to the Steam DB (Steam Database). Well be sure to update with a list of achievements and changes as soon as more developments are made on the subject! Be sure to check back with EO!
More information.

Last edited:
Talk about hyperactive hamsters - we're going to have to confiscate that guy's "!" key for a few weeks.

I don't know if I would trust the Steam DB for what's what but if this does come out on Steam then I sure hope they make separate forums for 7 and 8. Otherwise, as Robocop said, there will be... trouble.

I'll grab FF VII if it's cheap enough. I almost bought it from the Square-Enix website a few months ago before I discovered that they have a 1 month download limit there.

I never liked FF VIII much though. Didn't care for the setting or the characters in that one. It's also got some brutal level-scaling with the enemies.

I'll grab FF VII if it's cheap enough. I almost bought it from the Square-Enix website a few months ago before I discovered that they have a 1 month download limit there.

I never liked FF VIII much though. Didn't care for the setting or the characters in that one. It's also got some brutal level-scaling with the enemies.

Yep, personally I found Final Fantasy VIII unplayable with the level-scaling. I still think that game is overrated.

Aaaah, VII is a completely different thing. :) Great game, soundtrack and gameplay. I hope they improve the PC version they released a long time ago - the quality of the soundtrack in that game was abysmal.

Although I must say I found Aerith extremely annoying. Simpering, naive and cloyingly sweet girls just irritate me. And her attempts to "flirt" with Cloud, despite knowing well of the relationship he has with his childhood friend, Tifa. Blegh!

Back
Top Bottom