Skyrim - Dawnguard Preview, Tidbits

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Gamefront has a short preview of Dawnguard, quoting Lead Artist Matt Carofano about the length of the DLC:
“It’ll take between 10 and 20 hours to beat,” Skyrim Lead Artist Matt Carofano told Game Front during an interview at E3 2012. “It’s about as long as a faction line.” So about as long as the Mages College or Companions Guild quests.
Meanwhile, The Official Playstation Magazine UK (catchy name) has some tidbits from the beta, including screens and descriptions of both the Vampire and Werewolf perk trees.
More information.

Am looking forward to this one but i have to say i am rather dissapointed with the werewolf tree. It has about half the skill the vampires get and they dont seem to affect the playstyle much if at all.
Seems kinda tacked on at the last minute but i am sure some enterprising modder will remedy that.
Also they estimate the length of it to be about the same as a guild quest wich seems rather short. Dont recall any of the guild quests taking more then half a day or so to complete.

Did the companion quest line a few days ago and dont think it took more then 8 hours start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom