Divinity II: FoV - Review @ RPG Game

Anyone else have an opinion on this one?

I'm primarily interested in how much the graphics, frame rate and such has improved versus the new content. I'm thinking about D/L this, but want to know how much better it is versus the old D2 (which I played a bit). Is it much better?

Thanks.

On my aging rig (core 2 duo e8400, 4gb RAM, geforce 8800 gts 512) at least the performance of DKS version of Ego Draconis is much better than that of original Ego Draconis was. That being said i haven't really noticed any significant new content so far aside from a few items i haven't seen before. I mean new quests, characters etc. I haven't really played much though, i just opened up Broken Valley. There certainly seems to be a lot less small glitches than there was in Ego Draconis though.

I only played an hour or two into Divinity 2 when it was first released and it didn't run the best, even on my rig which is quite good, Quad Core 3.2, Nvidia 275GTX, 8 Gb, but DKS runs perfectly on the extreme settings. As far as new content, I can't say, due to my lack of playing much of Divinity 2, but I have spent about 14 hours in the game and have enjoyed it so far and look forward to Flames of Vengeance before my copy of Two Worlds 2 comes.

Wow. I've been reading up on this here and around the net. Sounds like exactly what I was looking for. Guess I'll be doing a new Bootcamp partition. Backing up, then new partition, then Windows install, then game download and install... Probably will take me a few nights to get it up and running.

I'll post my thoughts in the Divinity 2 forum when I get it going. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom