Gods - LoI - Review @ HookedGamers

txa1265

SasqWatch
HookedGamers has a positive review of Gods: LoI. The final score is 8.0, and here is a snippit:
While replayability rarely scores very high with me I find Gods: Lands of Infinity scores well in this area. After finishing the game I felt compelled to go back and see what choices other than my original ones would cause, as there were quite a few different choices you could make. Gods: Lands of Infinity is a highly enjoyable game that defies the 'tiredness' that we see so often in other Role Playing Games. If you are looking for something different, this game is for you.
More information.

good review, but choices and replayability? i must have gotten a different game through totalgaming.net. maybe he got to play an early release of the special edition? you pretty much had to be a fighter too until quite far in the game. the game was great though and if the special edition is available for a nominal fee for current owners then it would be worth a replay to me.

While I liked the game too, I wouldn't have put replayability high on my list of positives!!

Back
Top Bottom