Gloomhaven - New Update

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted a new update for Gloomhaven:

Discover and delve into The Resolute & the Virulent brand new update!

Ancient beings are being hunted down across Demonsgate... Will you be able to unveil the conspiracy?
A chittering hooded figure is getting assaulted in broad daylight- it has become a common occurrence in these days. Sadly for the aggressors, this one fights back; well... bites back? You're not sure really.
As you're wondering about the proper nomenclature, the man starts screaming as he witnesses his flesh turning green then black, whilst his companions are drawing their weapons, unsure about what's happening.
As soon as you move in to help the assailed, two other men drop dead on the floor, several black arrows piercing their back. As a tall character emerges from the shadows, the remaining assailants start running away from their certain doom. But can they really outrun this one?

ADVANCE IN YOUR QUEST AS YOU FACE NEW CHALLENGES

Our warmest greetings, fellow guildmasters!

The latest release for Gloomhaven has arrived.
With this new chapter, you will be able to:

• Recruit 2 new mercenaries
  • Discover 7 new story missions
  • Challenge an all-new boss
[...]
More information.

As someone who has played the boardgame, I'm really impressed with how this is coming along.

Tried this couple months ago and found it boring and unplayable.

I'm not sure how you could find it unplayable?

Me personally am waiting for the whole campaign to be available...I sold my physical edition because it was too much to set up and there wasn't much interest to play it on the table here.

God, the writing makes me wince. Good thing it has zero impact on the game.

I'm not sure how you could find it unplayable?

Me personally am waiting for the whole campaign to be available…I sold my physical edition because it was too much to set up and there wasn't much interest to play it on the table here.

Same for me. I found the physical game to be way too tedious, even with all the companion apps. Very excited to get the full original campaign on my PC to play with others online. Is there any estimate for when that is supposed to be available? Have they actually said 100% for certain they will release the full campaign?

Same for me. I found the physical game to be way too tedious, even with all the companion apps. Very excited to get the full original campaign on my PC to play with others online. Is there any estimate for when that is supposed to be available? Have they actually said 100% for certain they will release the full campaign?

Yes, it will be there and I think it was supposed to be this year....I think if you look at the steam page.

Back
Top Bottom