RPGWatch Forums
Page 13 of 113 « First 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 Last »

RPGWatch Forums (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Birthday Thread (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1042)

Corwin December 5th, 2007 02:05

Happy Birthday Myrthos
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYRTHOS

Have a great one and try to enjoy yourself!!

txa1265 December 5th, 2007 02:15

Happy Birthday to you and your evil avatar!

Jaz December 5th, 2007 07:46

Happy Birthday, Master! *grovel* :flower:

xSamhainx December 5th, 2007 08:27

Happy Bday Myrthos ='.'=

titus December 5th, 2007 10:01

happy bday

HiddenX December 5th, 2007 23:14

Happy Birthday Myrthos !:beer::beer:

magerette December 6th, 2007 00:06

Happy Birthday to He Who Makes it All Possible. :cake:

Bartacus December 6th, 2007 00:46

Ne Gelukkig verjaardag uit 'het verre Sjuiden'!

Myrthos December 6th, 2007 11:40

Thanks! Reaching the age of 45 was err…. like reaching 44 actually :-)

Dhruin December 6th, 2007 13:26

Happy Belated Birthday! :)

Cm December 6th, 2007 17:58

Happy Birthday Great One! Be it late, but hope you had a good one. :w00t::party2::cake::jester::party:

Alrik Fassbauer December 13th, 2007 21:33

An belated "happy birthday" from me as well ! :)

skavenhorde December 21st, 2007 15:22

Seriously belated "happy birthday" from me also :)

Jaz January 1st, 2008 13:06

Happy Birthday, dduke! :flower:

skavenhorde January 1st, 2008 13:16

Best wishes dduke. It's sorta cool having your birthday so close to Christmas. Twice as many PRESENTS:party2::cake:

Ubereil January 1st, 2008 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by skavenhorde (Post 60447)
Best wishes dduke. It's sorta cool having your birthday so close to Christmas. Twice as many PRESENTS:party2::cake:

I don't think so (haveing a friend who's birthday is comeing up in a week). It's rather half as many presents in a year, since pepole can't come up with enought things to buy to fill two occasions in such short timespan. I didn't get my friend anything for Christmas.

And happy birthday dduke! Whoever you are… :rolleyes:

Übereil

skavenhorde January 1st, 2008 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubereil (Post 60458)
I don't think so (haveing a friend who's birthday is comeing up in a week). It's rather half as many presents in a year, since pepole can't come up with enought things to buy to fill two occasions in such short timespan. I didn't get my friend anything for Christmas.

And happy birthday dduke! Whoever you are… :rolleyes:

Übereil

Well I always thought it was pretty cool. Mine is coming in a week too. I still got a bunch of presents for Christmas and then a few more for my birthday. I was easy to buy for. Always computer games, no clothes please ;) It was cool one year my mom actually hunted down an old copy of Ultima 1 for my birthday. She had just given me Ultima 4 for Christmas.

Doesn't really matter now though, it's more fun giving to my family and hope I guessed right lol. I always buy computer stuff for them so I'm pretty safe in regards whether they will like it or not.

Ubereil January 1st, 2008 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by skavenhorde (Post 60462)
I always buy computer stuff for them so I'm pretty safe in regards whether they will like it or not.

You know they'll allways HATE what you buy them? :lol:

Übereil

HiddenX January 1st, 2008 21:09

Quote:

It was cool one year my mom actually hunted down an old copy of Ultima 1 for my birthday
This is really cool - can you show us a snapshot of the box ?

Cm January 1st, 2008 22:31

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DDUKE!

Hope it was a great one for you. :party2::greengrin::party::jester::cake:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:55.
Page 13 of 113 « First 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 Last »

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by DragonByte Security (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright by RPGWatch