A Farewell to Dragons coments borked

cutterjohn

Sentinel
Clicking on comments for this review brings up a 404 error...

anyways finall;y bought it in the current steam sale for $7.50 and it's BARELY worth that! Better deal for me for Civ III complete for $3 than aFfD... (graphically they're about the same, unfortunately dragons is supposedly newer...)

anyways finall;y bought it in the current steam sale for $7.50 and it's BARELY worth that! Better deal for me for Civ III complete for $3 than aFfD… (graphically they're about the same, unfortunately dragons is supposedly newer…)

That's bad news... I was going to get this in the coming month - the premise seemed nice. So what is your worst issue with it - bad graphics? I heard that it could have been an excellent game if it was just better designed and excecuted.

So definitely not worth getting? ..or worth a try for cheap?

That's bad news… I was going to get this in the coming month - the premise seemed nice. So what is your worst issue with it - bad graphics? I heard that it could have been an excellent game if it was just better designed and excecuted.

So definitely not worth getting? ..or worth a try for cheap?
*MIGHT* be worth trying for cheaper IF it comes on a Steam daily deal for their summer sale.

o.w. It's like a half-assed Baldur's Gate so far to me... the engine sucks donkey balls, the camera is worse than NWN2's, the translation is beyond awful... i.e. fairly typical russkie game, i.e. shit

WORSE than NWN2????? o-O I never even believed that possible... Gee...

Ok, I'll wait until I can get it practically for free then. Thanx for the feedback. :)

Back
Top Bottom