Underrail - Steam Early Access

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The post-apocalyptic turn-based RPG Underrail is now available on Steam Early Access.

“This game is still in development. By purchasing this game now you will gain access to the latest stable alpha build and you will receive the full game once it’s complete.

Currently a good chunk of the campaign is finished and playable, but there is still a lot to come. As the development goes on, we will be adding more areas, quests, items, abilities and enemies, until the game is finished. Save game compatibility between major content releases is not guaranteed, but you will be able to export/import your characters and use them to explore the new content.

Help us make a bigger and better game by purchasing now.”
More information.

I ended up buying this just to support the developer. I would rather wait until the game is a little further along before actually playing.

I've been looking forward to this one for a while.

Seems a good game to support, my only regret on it is the single character choice, no party, so fights are more difficult to design to make them as deep and interesting than with a party. But I do understand the reasons, there isn't much solutions apart:
- Using an exploration mode and a fight mode.
- Use the weird looking option of Spiderweb games like Anernum or Avadon, but it works.

I have seen games using the movements to make for each character, lol, it's not a solution when there's really exploration.

Back
Top Bottom