Inquisitor - Development Update

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A minor update on Inquisitor, which is inching forward it seems:
So... both intro and outro videos are now in English (subtitles only, there is no voice-over in them, nor in the game itself). And now that ingame text...
Also, if you have Steam account and would like to see Inquisitor there, please join our community group (see below). It could help us to get Inquisitor onto Steam if there is a group full of fans (and potential customers for Valve) there. Thanks.
More information.

"And now that ingame text…."

OH, CMON!! REALLY?

Heh, seriously. They could find some university student or class to do it as a project…or pay one student a low wage. It's like they don't want to make money or see their game reach a large audience.

But I joined their Steam group. If I can help in some small way, I'm in. The combat doesn't look like it's my favorite style, but everything else I've read about the game is very intriguing.

Last edited:
They must try to negotiate with gog.com not steam. Gog has that niche audience who can buy the game....

...if they can finish the translation of course. Now come on, all these months he has translated only intro&outro movies. There's no hope for that game.

Back
Top Bottom