NWN2:The Planescape Trilogy - Art Update

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The folks from Rogue Dao Studios sent us over their latest art update for The Planescape Trilogy: Purgatorio. Click on the thumbnail below (and be patient - the original is around 5Mb) to view several concept arts and a couple of screens:

Thanks to maggotmaster from RDS and magerette from our end!
More information.

Doesn't work. I get a page saying "There are no images available" in a red frame.

Yes, There's definitely an error. I'll pass it on to the powers that be. Sorry folks.

For the time being. you can view an enlargement in the gallery database:

Last edited:
Mechanus, woot indeed. :) I'm crossing all sorts of appendages for this project.

Thanks for the gallery shot magerette as the original link didn't work for me either.

You're welcome. Maggotmaster says the next update will be creature-focused, which I'm really looking forward to. He says also to mention that the tower he's labeled as Xaositect is actually Godsmen Tower(could have fooled me ;) )

Very huge in the gallery ... but at least it works. Thanks for doing that, magerette!

That's some nice design there -- and I'm relieved to hear the tower was mislabeled, 'cuz it didn't look at all Xaositect to me.

I'd in fact go as far as to say that the art design for Purgatorio is better than for PS:T -- I always thought PS:T's art was pretty patchy; the Morgue and the Hive were great, but the Lower Ward and Clerk's Ward didn't come close to living up to the descriptions, and some of the late-game areas were downright dull.

I'm getting ready for a Planescape replay--it's been too long since I played( i.e., more than 3 months ;) )for me to remember details. I do remember the Hive and the Morgue, the Modron Maze and a few other individual areas, but mostly I remember the story and the characters. Well, as much as I can remember anything. :) I'd like to get the world back up in my mind before this comes out.

Back
Top Bottom