Elder Scrolls Online - Warden Class Gameplay

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PCInvasion The Elder Scrolls Online will be getting a new class with the Morrowind content come June 6th called the Warden class.

This new gameplay trailer showcases the class skills with their nature-based magic and their versatility of being damage dealers and healers. You can also summon a rather large War Bear which is always helpful, summon healing plants, or even place yourself in a block of ice to cool off. These guys are at one with nature.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind can be purchased as a standalone release and includes all the original game content in case you were wondering.

More information.

Wow a generic ranger class. This game is vomit. Give me a CGI movie

Nice eye candy. I can tell that bear needs a scratch behind his ear.

Last edited:
With the way ESO works you will probably be able to aim to make a character into either of those options depending on how you build and/or equip it.

i like everything i read so far about morrowind, sadly 40e is way to much for me :(; i havent played this since they dropped the subscription, kinda in the mood, hopefully morrowind will go on sale fast :p

i like everything i read so far about morrowind, sadly 40e is way to much for me :(; i havent played this since they dropped the subscription, kinda in the mood, hopefully morrowind will go on sale fast :p
You always get access to ALL content as a sub, not to mention other bonuses like XP. They didn't drop subs, they just aren't required to play the game anymore.

You always get access to ALL content as a sub, not to mention other bonuses like XP. They didn't drop subs, they just aren't required to play the game anymore.

morrowind will not be included in the sub... you need to pay.

would have been awesome if the morrowind upgrade came with all the old addons too, i checked now and it itsnt the case, now definitely isnt worth 40e imo

Odd, I'm understanding the opposite, the game and all dlc come with the new Morrowind version. Also, it is included in the monthly sub, but like all the other dlc you lose access when you stop subbing or purchase it as stand alone.

As an example, the currently released dlc has a packaged deal, offering all the dlc for 5000 crowns, except Shadows of the Hist. Personally I would rather have Shadows of the Hist than Imperial City, since I don't support pvp.

Odd, I'm understanding the opposite, the game and all dlc come with the new Morrowind version. Also, it is included in the monthly sub, but like all the other dlc you lose access when you stop subbing or purchase it as stand alone.

As an example, the currently released dlc has a packaged deal, offering all the dlc for 5000 crowns, except Shadows of the Hist. Personally I would rather have Shadows of the Hist than Imperial City, since I don't support pvp.

Morrowind only include the base game and it does not include all the previous DLCs.

Morrowind is not considered as a DLC so you will have to pay for it and its not part of the sub.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/321933/morrowind-expansion-will-it-include-dlc

Back
Top Bottom