Divinity II - The Making of Video

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Larian Studios have released a 'Making of' video for Divinity 2, providing behind the scenes insight into the development of the game.

More information.

Ouch… it's a little painful to see what could have been. I thought Divinity 2 DKS was a fun game, but I did think it was a little small and too disjointed. Their original designs would have gone a long way to fix those things. Oh well - D2 DKS was still a very fun and well done game.

What do you mean the duck? That's all we got out of him... it's still a mystery... the duck is fine it goes like this...

Hillarious!

I enjoyed Divinity 2 and really liked how it ended (I have yet to play the whole DKS). This video makes me wish their whole vision had come through, though having an RTS at the end sounds a bit more disjointed to me.

Was this game at all a commercial success? Imagine if the publishers had invested a little more so they could make a more complete game, I bet that would have made them more money in the long run.

i played the demo for about 10 min and then lost all interest. Just like I only watched about 10 min of this vid. It seems like they are poking fun at how bad the game is...

Wow, I had no idea that so much content was cut from the final game. What a shame they didn't work it into Flames of Vengeance.

The duck!
Look at what she makes.
She's an imperial wide!

LOL

Back
Top Bottom