RPGWatch Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

RPGWatch Forums (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Comments (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Fallout 76 - Live Action Trailer (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41166)

Myrthos October 30th, 2018 15:07

Fallout 76 - Live Action Trailer

Here is a new live action trailer for Fallout 76.

loading…

More information.

TheSHEEEP October 30th, 2018 15:07

No facepalm gif would do this justice.
Not even the Picard quadruple one.

This would be cringy as hell even if it wasn't named Fallout. But now, it also shits all over the setting and series in addition to that. I really thought things couldn't get more silly than Fallout 3 & 4. Congratulations!

you October 30th, 2018 15:21

Just say NO.

BoboTheMighty October 30th, 2018 15:22

Tim Cain must be crying whilst watching this.
Tears of joy or anguish, that's more up for debate.

TheSnarkyShaman October 30th, 2018 15:24

Mess.

Cacheperl October 30th, 2018 15:29

:lol:

Ok erm…

Hm… this..

No.

:|

Drithius October 30th, 2018 15:31

They need to put the budget into something afterall, since all art assets are recycled over from Fallout 4 and the Engine's barely changed in 15+ years.

Hastar October 30th, 2018 16:02

Wouldn't they all be blind from looking at a nuclear explosion? From someone who enjoyed Fallout 3&4 that was really bad.

Carnifex October 30th, 2018 16:17

Just absolutely yuck. What moron that actually enjoyed Fallouts one or two would even give this piece of drek a chance?

ChaosTheory October 30th, 2018 16:34

Always funny to see co-op commercials where everyone seems to be acting rationally. I have yet to play such a game… It's always a circus. Which is why I avoid them.

Ephiron October 30th, 2018 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carnifex (Post 1061537643)
Just absolutely yuck. What moron that actually enjoyed Fallouts one or two would even give this piece of drek a chance?

Me. It's your close-mindedness that is moronic. If you have to be hateful, try doing it without insulting people who don't share your opinion.

Couchpotato October 30th, 2018 17:41

Just play Fallout - New California.:cool:

Link - https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45138/

loading…

loading…

Problem solved and you can now forget about Fallout 76.

axellslade October 30th, 2018 17:55

What the f. did I just watch?

And what was that winged creature at the end?

I'm speechless.

SSIGuy October 30th, 2018 18:17

Huh, I didn't realize I was still dropping acid in the morning… no, wait, I'm not. The video was really like that.

Regardless, at least it's good for a laugh. I couldn't care otherwise… too many other games waiting to be played these days.

Carnifex October 30th, 2018 18:36

That wasn't hate, friend. I don't do hate, I'm more about harmony and, on occasion, perhaps a little civil disobedience. That was simply a concise, collected opinion, based on someone who was a long time player of the franchise. From what I hear and read from others, I don't appear to be alone in my current beliefs on this newest insult to what was a glorious world to visit.

rjshae October 30th, 2018 19:40

Where'd that gal find the nukagum?

crpgnut October 30th, 2018 19:40

I'm not sure what the allure is for this game. The target audience doesn't seem to be the Fallout 3/4 fanbase. They haven't focused very hard on showing survival elements, so it doesn't seem to be that group of gamers. Co-op pvp-ers? Are there really enough of those to make it worth the effort? I'm curious.

The more I see of 76, the less I see of a plan. I agree with the re-hash statements. F4 was barely better than F3 and F76 doesn't really seem to have any upgrades that are readily apparent.

Bethesda trying to milk millions from old tech and re-purposed assets.

ChatMiauleur October 30th, 2018 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ephiron (Post 1061537651)
Me. It's your close-mindedness that is moronic. If you have to be hateful, try doing it without insulting people who don't share your opinion.

There is no hate, he was just stating than this a fallout skin over a simplistic game but not a real Fallout game. "Moron" is just the technical term to label people who buy anything if there is written Fallout on it.

Nevertheless, you seem to be the proud owner of a sensitive butt. I hope you are aware than the people attracted to this game will take a malicious pleasure in not respecting your delicate boundaries?

Capt. Huggy Face October 30th, 2018 19:54

There comes a point in time when even a good television show has been on the air too long -- staff has changed, the writers have run out of ideas and are clinging to a core concept distorted by time -- and it starts to become a caricature of itself. I think that time come for Fallout.

axellslade October 30th, 2018 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. Huggy Face (Post 1061537670)
There comes a point in time when even a good television show has been on the air too long -- staff has changed, the writers have run out of ideas and are clinging to a core concept distorted by time -- and it starts to become a caricature of itself. I think that time come for Fallout.

Give the franchise back to Interplay.

Then bury both of them. Rest in Pieces.