RPGWatch Forums
Page 22 of 58 « First 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 Last »

RPGWatch Forums (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pathfinder: Kingmaker (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Pathfinder: Kingmaker Question/Tips & Tricks Thread (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40946)

HiddenX November 17th, 2018 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealFluent (Post 1061541245)
Performance-related tip: If the game gets laggy or choppy, or the performance dips a bit, try restarting your computer. This fixes any sluggish performance, at least for me.

And Overhead Chop seems bugged in my game. I'm not getting double strength bonus on damage rolls with Amiri. :( Anyone tested this in 1.1?

I agree - the game has a memory leak. Restarting the game or computer helps after several hours of playing.

Maylander November 17th, 2018 20:04

Another small rant, this time related to the ending (massive spoiler):

Spoiler

TheRealFluent November 17th, 2018 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrandir (Post 1061541267)
Did you check the combat log?

Yep. Apparently Overhead Chop only applies to single attack actions, like Charge etc.. Not full round attacks. So no feat for me, I'll pass on that. Although when I charged to test it I didn't notice it functioning either, just got the usual charge bonus. Will test that later today and report back.

Edit - The Charge action gave me a +3 to damage rolls, which is half my damage bonus extra (I have a +6), but the correct amount of Strength (22 overall strength, so +3 makes sense).

As it was explained to me:

Quote:

Am I assuming correctly in that your Amiri has 22 Strength(+6 modifier)?

Because if it is 16, then the skill does as it is supposed to. It doubles your Strength modifier(it adds an extra +3 to the the standard strength modifier, for a total of +6).

purpleblob November 17th, 2018 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maylander (Post 1061541318)
Another small rant, this time related to the ending (massive spoiler):

Spoiler

I didn't experience that bug, sorry to hear you had to go through that.

Spoiler

Maylander November 18th, 2018 01:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleblob (Post 1061541331)
Spoiler

Spoiler

purpleblob November 18th, 2018 01:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maylander (Post 1061541345)
Spoiler

OMG!! Any chance for you to post the ending slide??? You are the only one I know who unlocked the secret ending!!!

Spoiler

Btw I admire your patience and persistence lol

TheRealFluent November 18th, 2018 06:04

Hey guys, question about kingdom management. My current advisers are Kassil (+14), Harrim (+13), Tristian (+15), Octavia (+11), Linzi (+11), Storyteller (+12), etc.. The ones who get the most missions are Tristian, Octavia, Kassil, etc.. I'm in Act 4 and wondering if those numbers are high enough now, because some events are happening that are DC 25, DC 22, DC 24, etc.. I don't want to get overrun but I think I need to rank them up ASAP. I just turned my Outskirts village into a town and I'm a bit low on BP (I usually explore the map and sell magical items to buy BP), so I'm just hoping the hard events don't start overrunning my ability to keep up with them. Would you guys say those are respectable adviser stats for level 11/mid Act 4?

purpleblob November 18th, 2018 06:21

I found that DC required changes depending on which advisor you assign. As in, let's say both Linzi and Storyteller can be assigned for the same issue, and Linzi has like +14 chance, whereas story teller only has +5. Then I saw DC chance getting lowered when I assign storyteller compared to when I assign Linzi instead. I don't know whether that is bug or not though?

Also, some of events have real high DC checks regardless, I think its the design choice. For example:

Spoiler

Maylander November 18th, 2018 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleblob (Post 1061541347)
OMG!! Any chance for you to post the ending slide??? You are the only one I know who unlocked the secret ending!!!

Spoiler

Btw I admire your patience and persistence lol

Spoiler

TheRealFluent November 18th, 2018 20:56

Jhod resigned on me, lol. He got tired of all the things I would go against him on, so he just left. Wonder if he will still be in the story, because he's not in the throne room anymore. I'll miss Jhod. :(

Maylander November 18th, 2018 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealFluent (Post 1061541432)
Jhod resigned on me, lol. He got tired of all the things I would go against him on, so he just left. Wonder if he will still be in the story, because he's not in the throne room anymore. I'll miss Jhod. :(

Woah, what manner of devious ruler are you to drive that friendly guy away? :wideeyed:

booboo November 18th, 2018 23:10

Armag bug!?

Well…defeated the ^$#!! and then got into dialogue when I offered him a way out. Then instead of leaving, he went hostile. I killed him THREE times and he keeps on getting up after that and going hostile again. WTF? I'm going to try from an earlier save, but this may be my first serious game bug.

TheRealFluent November 18th, 2018 23:54

Spoiler tags please, @booboo.
@Maylander, I was just letting magic things happen that he didn't approve of. He didn't want a library of Nethys, even though it could potentially bring arcane knowledge (and yes, Nethys is a two-faced God, but still, one face is at least good :P). So we disagreed on small issues like that and eventually he just dipped. He's still in the capital though, but outside standing closer to the tavern. I asked him about a position in government and he said that we disagreed too many times, lol.

Harrim took over. I'm more afraid of the potential of Harrim there but eh, we'll see what happens. :sweatdrop:

purpleblob November 19th, 2018 01:21

Fluent, I dare say Harrim is pretty good at high priest role lol. I used him the whole time and he was fine.

@booboo yes, please use the spoiler tag. As for your question, it's a bug, I got that too.

Spoiler

TheRealFluent November 19th, 2018 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleblob (Post 1061541458)
Fluent, I dare say Harrim is pretty good at high priest role lol. I used him the whole time and he was fine.

Awesome. :) I like Harrim, his quest seems pretty interesting too. Thanks for the tip about that you gave me awhile back! :nod:

purpleblob November 19th, 2018 03:39

Companions personal quest concludes in chapter 5. I personally really love how Harrim's one ends :)

TheRealFluent November 19th, 2018 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleblob (Post 1061541477)
Companions personal quest concludes in chapter 5. I personally really love how Harrim's one ends :)

I'm in Act 4, just
Spoiler
so I have a bit to go I guess with this Act. Approaching the furthest I've been in the game yet, and this second run I've seen way more already then I did the first time, including Harrim's quest.

purpleblob November 19th, 2018 03:44

You will be busy with quests for a while. That was the most adrenaline rushing part of the game for me (in a good way). Have fun! :)

TheRealFluent November 19th, 2018 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleblob (Post 1061541480)
You will be busy with quests for a while. That was the most adrenaline rushing part of the game for me (in a good way). Have fun! :)

Thanks! My adrenaline has been rushing trying to keep up with the Kingdom events, lol. Can't wait to see what happens from here though in the main story.

purpleblob November 20th, 2018 01:29

Question for those who finished the game (guess it's just @Maylander at this point?)

Spoiler