Good Old Games - Septerra Core and Free Game

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Good old Games has reached its 100 game milestone with the addition of a free game. The 99th game is the TopWare RPG Septerra Core and the 100th game is Teenagent a point and click adventure, which new registered users get to download for free.
More information.

Last edited:
I think Cannon Fodder was banned in Germany, if I remember correctly.

Funny, I just recently had a look at Septerra Core, and it looks interesting to me. Anyone played this?

How much fun you can have whit septera core depends on what you think about JRPG mechanics i played it but never completed it

Funny, I just recently had a look at Septerra Core, and it looks interesting to me. Anyone played this?

I think i play it in 1998, was a nice game, you will like it if you are interest on old jrpg games.
________
Volcano Vaporizer

Last edited:
I played Septerra Core when it released in 1999. It has an interesting setting in the future. Recently, I tried to play it on Vista, but it has a problem with in game videos. I think they solved the issue in Gog version. I don't like anime graphics much, but i recommend to try it. Especially, if you miss good old isometric games. It's pretty much worth your 7 dollars. More support to Good Old Games. :)

Thanks for the info guys.

Back
Top Bottom