Votes: 39 24.7%
  • Sometimes a week passes without gaming

Votes: 26 16.5%
  • I'm a casual gamer

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • I don't have time for gaming

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
All the time or never, depending on other responsibilities. This means whenever I have free time I prefer to play. However, I have came to realize that I cannot break games midthrough. I tend to play until finished. So I am a bit reluctant to begin longer titles when I know I do not have enough time to finish them.

Every day. I am a junk :(
But, when i was in my 20s i played 5 hours minimum a day.
now it is 5 hours maximum a day.

Every day, but no more than 1 hour. After work, before sleep.

Depends what is happening but my free time tends to be split between games (TBS or RPG), reading and my DVD (mainly TV series) collection. I can find myself going several days without playing (except the wake up session) but then playing something to death.

At the moment I am seeing what still works on my XP machine and what is worth playing. I feel a clear out coming.

Usually every day for at least 6 hours unless I either get burned out or get behind on reading or watching anime.

PS Sometimes I get so interested in a game that I play it every available hour which is usually between 12 and 18 hours depending on the day of the week. (except when I first played VTMB when I went for 48 hours straight then slept a couple of hours and then finished the game)

less than a hour a week at this point (outside of the occasional chess game on my android when I am waiting for something). Baby on the way + Puppy + Still situating the place we moved into last October just doesn't leave much time.

I need a summer vacation to catch up!

Usually once a week for 1 to a few hours total, sometimes one or several weeks without gaming, if real life duties get in the way.

At least 1 hour everyday, unless I really can't.

Usually every day - rarely get more than 30 min or an hour after kids asleep and before I go to sleep. Occasional Saturday I may get a couple of solid hours to play if kids out of house at friends or something. It's my "TV", I guess.

Sometimes every day (but only for 1-2 hours, eeverything beyond that on weekends), sometimes less. I voted for "a few times a week", which should in my personal case be "several times a week".

It's sometimes only for a few minutes (unless you count making games as playing them... but I really don't), but rarely does a day go by that I don't at least get something in.

I'm a winter player now. I don't game at all during the Summer and little during the Spring/Fall. When the weather is nice, I'm either working on the house/yard or out in the nearby parks riding my mountain bike.

I guess it all depends on what's out. I hale a low burnout threshold. D3 will be the next test.

Few times on a week describes my gaming habits best during most of the year. I'm a kind of person who doesn't want to play just for an hour or so. If I play, I play for the whole evening, no distractions allowed. I have to feel relaxed and know that I have no other obligations waiting to be fullfilled. Thus I happen to play mostly at saturdays and sundays. Sometimes I game on working days too, but its a rarity to find time for a long rpg session outside weekends.

I just don't feel like launching a rpg unless I know that I can really have time to enjoy it. If my timetable is limited, but I wish to game a bit, its mostly action oriented - like a few rounds of tf2 before going to sleep or couple of missions of assasin's creed 2 etc

less than a hour a week at this point (outside of the occasional chess game on my android when I am waiting for something). Baby on the way + Puppy + Still situating the place we moved into last October just doesn't leave much time.

I need a summer vacation to catch up!

Same for me (except playing backgammon instead of chess...) for about the same reasons. Sucks in some ways, awesome in other ways.

A few times a week would be my average as well. There are times - like right now - when I happen to play each and every day, somtimes for hours, at night, before going to work, playing from eve to morn when hubby is on field duty ... and then there are those times when there's no game around I really like.
I *might* play casual games then or replay Hexen, Heretic, Blake Stone, Doom or RotT, but there's the occasional week when I don't play computer or video games at all.
So yes, it's 'a few times a week'.

Now I must go back to play some DLC ^^.

Back
Top Bottom