Borderlands - 33% Off On Steam

Has anyone tried Trine? It looks kind of interesting, but I haven't really heard much about it.

Has anyone tried Trine? It looks kind of interesting, but I haven't really heard much about it.

I like Trine a lot -- I think it is a very good platformer. Switching between the different characters to use their different skills is a lot of fun, and some of the physics aspects are nice.

Most of the game is fairly relaxed, not too twitchy. Unfortunately right now I am stuck at somewhere towards the end of the game where that changes a lot and you need to get up a scrolling map with a hard time limit. Frustrating.

My review is here ... summary is very positive despite some flaws:
The problem closing with negatives is that it leaves the flaws most fresh in your mind. Sure there are some issues, but none compare to how much fun this game is and how fresh the gameplay feels. Trine is a nicely-crafted, unified gaming experience augmented with excellent physics, great visuals and solid audio, and is definitely a game worth playing. The boxed version is coming to retail soon in case you prefer physical media.

Back
Top Bottom