Star Renegades - Launching in September

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
GameWatcher reports that turn based RPG Star Renegades is launching this September 8th.

Turn-based RPG Star Renegades now has a PC release date, publisher Raw Fury and developer Massive Damage announced today.

PC players ready to rebel against Star Renegades' authoritarian empire can do so starting with September 8, when the game is set to launch on Steam.

You participate in Star Renegades' endless interplanetary rebellion, by taking control of a squad of rebels who are able to "form bonds and create progeny", which grants access to alternative characters.

[...]

More information.

Looks good but for once I'd like to play as the authoritarian empire instead of the hero. I'm not kidding as it's always the hero defeats bad guys everyone's happy endings.

Looks good but for once I'd like to play as the authoritarian empire instead of the hero. I'm not kidding as it's always the hero defeats bad guys everyone's happy endings.

Play Tyranny.

Unfortunately for you (and consequently, fortunately for us) this is not the game that'll show the world your true self. :)

Unfortunately for you (and consequently, fortunately for us) this is not the game that'll show the world your true self. :)
Nope its about Role-playing and being the kind hero is boring after the 100th time. It's not just games either it's most media. Visit the trope websites for more details.:p

Now excuse while I blow up Megaton's nuclear bomb. See Bethesda and Obsidian get it.

Combat was boring: too long on a previous YT video. Also the developers have clearly trouble with simple rules of Art Direction: bad Battlescape light-balance. GUI design is troubled as well.

C A U T I O N W A R E

This wasn't on my radar... looks interesting. That said, I feel like there are a lot of tbs coming out these days where it ends up being too much style over substance (ie. mechanics, story, etc are just too shallow and undercooked). Hopefully that's not the case with this one as the art looks cool.

Back
Top Bottom