Beautiful Desolation - November Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The November production update for Beautiful Desolation.

NOVEMBER 2018 PRODUCTION UPDATE

We're still working at break-neck speed on DESOLATION!

The scene graphics are ahead of schedule, and the GUI graphics have been completed to a large extent.

I'm just about done with the over-world map screens. We'll definitely illustrate the detail we're putting into these areas in a future backer update. While I've knuckled down to get these done, Nic has been implementing some of the more arbitrary (but necessary) development, like the credits screen and diary/codex system.

Don't forget to WISHLIST BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION on STEAM! [url]https://store.steampowered.com/app/912570/BEAUTIFUL_DESOLATION/[/URL]

A previous update introduced players to the Fley: LINK (CLICK HERE) ,

and now we're pleased to reveal our next denizen:

THE NEST

The NEST are a nano-robotic life form that live in an isolated part of this desolate world. The orbital research station on which they were created, has crashed in the African veld. This warm, dry environment is not the ideal for the replication of the synthetic NEST.

d47db2df6b641db70743903e584bb061_original.gif

Their advanced technology has allowed them to terraform the grasslands into a cold, sterile tundra that is rapidly expanding.

bd9953365a6e120199122a981c14191a_original.jpg
NEST Atmospheric Processor and ice cube maker

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

I have to find some time to play Stasis, which is lying on my hard drive since release. This also looks interesting, wonder if it will have some RPG elements.

Back
Top Bottom