Tales of Maj'Eyal - Forbidden Cults on May 16

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The Forbidden Cults DLC for Tales of Maj'Eyal will release on May 16.

'Tales of Maj'Eyal' Expands into the Nether on May 16th with 'Forbidden Cults' DLC
Dark forces at work and coming soon to Steam, GOG and Humble Store

May 1st, 2018 -- Tales of Maj'Eyal developer NetCore Games announces the latest expansion of its hit roguelike series will launch May 16th on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store! Tales of Maj'Eyal: Forbidden Cults is a big expansion for ToME that allows you to explore horrors that lurk beneath the surface, to delve in long lost knowledge and lore, and as usual to die a lot!
Not all adventurers seek fortune, not all that defend the world have good deeds in mind.
Lately the number of sightings of horrors have grown tremendously. People wander off the beaten paths only to be found years later, horribly mutated and partly insane, if they are found at all. It is becoming evident something is stirring deep below Maj'Eyal. That something is you.
Forbidden Cults DLC Includes:

• Two new classes: Writhing One and Cultist of Entropy -- both of which use a new resource dubbed Insanity.
  • Two new races: Drem (corrupt dwarves) and Krog (transformed ogres).
  • New zones to explore and inevitably die in -- including a huge living corrupted worm!
  • New lore, artifacts, events, achievements, as well as other additions like the new wyrmic tree and Glass Golem.
  • And many new horrors! So many! Searing Horrors, Nethergates, Netherworms, Fearful Symmetry, Entropic Shards, and more!
Tales of Maj'Eyal: Forbidden Cults will be priced at $6.99, with a discount planned for the DLC and all other ToME products during launch week.

More information.

One of my favorite rogue-likes with another expansion! The game is already huge and trying to kill you on every corner. How else would I have gotten this achievement?

Are you out of your mind?!
Caught the attention of overpowered greater multi-hued wyrms in Vor Armoury. Perhaps fleeing is in order.

Good times!

Probably my favorite overall roguelike too, although I'm kind of burnt out on it now and I haven't checked out the last 2 expansions.

Back
Top Bottom