Kickstarter - Sanguine Nights: Darkest Blood Kickstarter Campaign Launched

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Team Ravenous is the latest independent developer to bring their project to Kickstarter, a It's a new vampire-themed action RPG entitled Sanguine Nights: Darkest Blood for the Linux, Macintosh, and Windows platforms.

The team is looking for $75,000 over the next 34 days and is hoping to cater to fans of both multiplayer and single player.

If you were a fan of games like Vampire Bloodlines, and Vampire The Masquerade the game should feel similiar. They could really use the help. Spread the word.

Here is the link to the Kickstarter.

More information.

Last edited:
I'm pretty thoroughly Vampired-out at this point, so it's a bit of a 'meh' for me. But good luck to them.

I will never play/watch/read another vampire/werewolf themed anything ever again. And to think, as an amateur astronomer, I used to really like the word "twilight". Bah!

Somehow not interested in vampires' multiplayer described as "modern action RPG".
I expect a simple grinder and as such, I won't join the club. Sorry.

I only got about halfway through the long video before real life called, brut it shoulded like the emphasis was on multiplayer. I'm just not interested in multiplayer.

Twilight pretty much ruined the whole vampire thing I'm afraid. Still, it could be interesting I suppose.

Not particularly sure on this but if there's even a slim chance of some of the charm of bloodlines it's worth a punt.

This game seems more like Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption then Bloodlines and since I was never able to get into Redemption that much there is a good chance this game would be the same.

Back
Top Bottom