Two Worlds II - European Version Gold, Small Delay

Dhruin

SasqWatch
News from the Zuxxez site that the European release of Two Worlds II has gone Gold...and been delayed to November 9th:
The good news first -"Two Worlds II" has gone Gold and production of the Game start's on Monday! Now the bad news..due to high pre-orders figures and the multi platform distribution throughout Continental Europe we unfortunately won't be able to release as planned on October the 21st Two Worlds II will now hit the shelves on November the 9th 2010.
ZUXXEZ-CEO Alexandra Constandache:"Of course we realise that we are pushing the patience of the gamers with this short-termed postponement however we hope you will understand our reasons for having to do this .We had to make an unforeseen stopover due to the extremely high pre orders figures arising from the very positive press feedback during the last few weeks. We regret having to postpone to November the 9th but we feel committed to releasing parallel for all platforms throughout Continental Europe. The new release date will insure that all European players can start their adventures in Antaloor at the same time!"
More information.

"We had to make an unforeseen stopover due to the extremely high pre orders figures arising from the very positive press feedback during the last few weeks"

Translates to due to international preorders and to southpeaks incompetence in handling the US/UK/ and AU areas.Many people I know have ordered a PC Royal Edition to import.Well more money for ZUXXEZ and not southpeak.

I pre ordered the PC Royal Edition ever since southpeak droped the ball on this game. the reason for the delay is understandable from Zuxxez stand point, its all good ! This game is the last of a dieing breed and is going to shake the foundation of console kids. I can see it now '' the game is to hard,the map is to big,to much freedom,you have to make potions.lost my attention after 4 min, trading this in for DA2 or GOW3.

Now now Rich Ruffo, don't get on them just because they can't play for five minutes without their spouse/kids/boss/Twitter/IM/Facebook butting in. That means they have "real" lives - while we just have fun lives. }:>

I pre ordered the PC Royal Edition ever since southpeak droped the ball on this game. the reason for the delay is understandable from Zuxxez stand point, its all good ! This game is the last of a dieing breed and is going to shake the foundation of console kids. I can see it now '' the game is to hard,the map is to big,to much freedom,you have to make potions.lost my attention after 4 min, trading this in for DA2 or GOW3.

too funny
+1

More time to play my other games, I guess? Disappointing, but until the game is installed on my PC, I've learned to expect the unexpected when it comes to release dates.

"We had to make an unforeseen stopover due to the extremely high pre orders figures arising from the very positive press feedback during the last few weeks"

Translates to due to international preorders and to southpeaks incompetence in handling the US/UK/ and AU areas.Many people I know have ordered a PC Royal Edition to import.Well more money for ZUXXEZ and not southpeak.

that sucks... and means that I wont get my import until the end of November...

that sucks… and means that I wont get my import until the end of November…

If the release date ends up being 11/9, I suspect delivery to the US will be around Thanksgiving, hopefully a little sooner. Disappointing, but what can you do.

I am hoping there is still a chance they will finish pressing the additional copies sooner and that this is a conservative date, but I know its a pipe dream.

There is no way they can print the game copies and have them on shelves in three days(18th to 21st). So delay was inevitable anyway. I think they're just adding "too much preorder" as a marketing stunt to get more people to buy it.

Of course it's a good reason for a short delay, but nevertheless they could have communicated it weeks ago. Replication slots, especially for the Christmas business, are quite rare. They must have known this for quite some time.

I'm actually quite happy with the delay. Because now I have 2,5 weeks to play Fallout: New Vegas. :)

maybe that's the REAL reason behind the delay ? - avoiding to compete with New Vegas ?

Maybe Reality Pump would like to comment on this delay, too?

I'm kinda glad for the delay too. It'll give me time to get my feet wet in New Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom