Kingdoms of the Dump - Announced

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gamewatcher reports that JRPG Kingdoms of the Dump has been announced.

There is no doubting the fact that good-old JRPG titles have a place among the classics of the genre. Similarly, there's no doubting the fact that, perhaps, it is time to iterate on the winning formula and come up with something new and even a tiny bit different. This is where Kingdoms of the Dump comes in.

Kingdoms of the Dump is an upcoming RPG set in the Lands of Fill, where players will take control over a trashcan knight in the making - Dustin Binsley - and make an attempt at helping him in saving the Five and Half Kingdoms of the Dump. The game is about trash, if you haven't quite nailed that down just yet.

[...]

More information.

Idea 10/10, instabuy!
Execution? Get off my property.

@mercy;, your opinion?

This looks like something I'd really be able to sink my teeth into, at least the non-trash parts. Pretty sure I'll be grabbing it on release.

I like the art style. The combat system looks very similar to Radiant Historia on the DS. I don't play many jRPG's these days because I can't stand how slow and linear most of them are but this one looks interesting.

Very original idea. As original as that Tomb of the Necrodancer game. Reminds me of when Homer ran for sanitation commissioner.

Back
Top Bottom