RPGWatch Forums

RPGWatch Forums (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pathfinder: Kingmaker (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Wrath of the Righteous alpha key giveaway (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45566)

purpleblob July 18th, 2020 15:07

Wrath of the Righteous alpha key giveaway

I have a spare alpha key for Wrath of the Righteous so I'm running a small giveaway. Any registered users who are interested in winning the key, please say so in this thread - I will randomly select 1 winner for the key on Saturday, 25 July.

Edit: the key is for Steam only.

booboo July 18th, 2020 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleblob (Post 1061609921)
I have a spare alpha key for Wrath of the Righteous so I'm running a small giveaway. Any registered users who are interested in winning the key, please say so in this thread - I will randomly select 1 winner for the key on Saturday, 25 July.

I'm keen :-)

Couchpotato July 18th, 2020 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleblob (Post 1061609921)

Thanks @purpleblob add my name to the list. :highfive:

wolfgrimdark July 19th, 2020 00:05

I am posting only to say that is so nice of you Blob!

I would love to play but so torn as I did beta in the first game and burned me out a bit. I can only imagine what an alpha stage would do to me.

So only posting so show support for WOT! Go Owlcats! :-)

purpleblob July 19th, 2020 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfgrimdark (Post 1061609963)
I am posting only to say that is so nice of you Blob!

I would love to play but so torn as I did beta in the first game and burned me out a bit. I can only imagine what an alpha stage would do to me.

So only posting so show support for WOT! Go Owlcats! :-)

Yes, go Owlcats! :) I also played Kingmaker beta and I can tell you WotR alpha is much more polished (at least from my experience).

@booboo and @Couchpotato I forgot to note, alpha key is for Steam only - I fixed the original post too.

sakichop July 19th, 2020 17:26

I usually like to mess around with alphas and betas but I haven’t played the first game yet so I wouldn’t want to get in to the second one.

Nice gesture though, Purple. :)

purpleblob July 21st, 2020 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakichop (Post 1061610028)
I usually like to mess around with alphas and betas but I haven’t played the first game yet so I wouldn’t want to get in to the second one.

Nice gesture though, Purple. :)

Just letting you know, WotR isn't a direct sequel to Kingmaker so you can enjoy WotR without having to experience Kingmaker first :P

booboo July 21st, 2020 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleblob (Post 1061609970)
Yes, go Owlcats! :) I also played Kingmaker beta and I can tell you WotR alpha is much more polished (at least from my experience).

@booboo and @Couchpotato I forgot to note, alpha key is for Steam only - I fixed the original post too.

I'm fluent (makes sign agaisnt invoking Fluent ;) in most platforms, so steam is good too:-)

purpleblob July 23rd, 2020 23:27

1 more day left - at this point couch and booboo has 50% chance to win the key ;)

purpleblob July 25th, 2020 01:59

And the key goes to… @booboo

Congrats :) I will PM you the key today when I get home.

Edit: Key is sent to you, @booboo

Couchpotato July 25th, 2020 02:35

Congrats Bobo. Do share your opinion in a PM as you can't publicly.:biggrin:

purpleblob July 25th, 2020 05:23

@Couchpotato Wish I had 2 spare alpha keys :(

I will do another giveaway if I ever have any spare keys to share in future :)

booboo July 25th, 2020 10:33

Thanks @purpleblob ! The first time I have won anything in years…maybe 20? The first thing I ever won (in a raffle) was a small foam cushion in the 80's, from a furniture store :o…..

@couch - not sure what I can say
with the NDA
but I'll give it a play
and send the odd comment your way :biggrin:

Couchpotato July 25th, 2020 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by booboo (Post 1061610459)

@couch - not sure what I can say
with the NDA
but I'll give it a play
and send the odd comment your way :biggrin:

Any little crumbs and tidbits are welcome with the NDA.:(