RPGWatch Forums
Page 5 of 647 « First 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 Last »

RPGWatch Forums (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What games are you playing now? (https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139)

Corwin November 8th, 2006 02:19

Hey, I began on the Intellivision too, before graduating to the C64!! :)

Jabberwocky November 8th, 2006 02:34

Oh yeah, the old C64! I used to pull my hair out trying to remember the "launch sequence" (C_prompt) for some of those games!

JDR13 November 10th, 2006 06:38

I finally got Dark Messiah to stop crashing. Now I got a little more than a week to finish it before Gothic 3 is released in North America. Also picked up the expansion for F.E.A.R. to hold me over until then.

Cm November 10th, 2006 07:19

I got NWN2 and Dark Messiah going, though I have to say NWN has been taking almost all my playing time so far. Not because of any dislike with DM, it is just I have to learn to fight better in that one and NWN is not as trying on my brain. :D

Corwin November 10th, 2006 09:09

And we all know how flimsy that old brain of your is these days, don't we!! :biggrin: Don't try too hard now grandma, you need to keep your strength up for our game tomorrow!! :)

Cm November 10th, 2006 09:17

You are so going to die. I may pull a DM visit and take care of you that way. MUHAHAHAHA

Jaz November 10th, 2006 10:23

Since I've been home sick all week long, I got pretty far playing Dark Messiah. Unfortunately, sonny loves watching. And what's worse - he's getting all excited when a spider appears on screen, merrily screeching 'come, spider, come - come, more spider! Come!' while I don't know where to look at until I blasted it. When I finally succeed in doing it in, he usually crows 'Feet, spider! Laugh, spider! Come!'
I'm afraid his lust for spiders is insatiable.

Khass November 10th, 2006 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaz (Post 6770)
Since I've been home sick all week long, I got pretty far playing Dark Messiah. Unfortunately, sonny loves watching. And what's worse - he's getting all excited when a spider appears on screen, merrily screeching 'come, spider, come - come, more spider! Come!' while I don't know where to look at until I blasted it. When I finally succeed in doing it in, he usually crows 'Feet, spider! Laugh, spider! Come!'
I'm afraid his lust for spiders is insatiable.

Whoa! Any chances your son will become a spider evil genius? :p

And I think I saw a horror movie like that …

xSamhainx November 10th, 2006 11:18

Speaking of Intellivision, I used to really like that "Bomb Squad" game, where you had to defuse bombs el pronto. Tron:Deadly Disks was great too

Corwin November 10th, 2006 15:32

I'm going to die????? Shall I recount just how many times YOU died in our last campaign!!! :biggrin:

txa1265 November 10th, 2006 15:45

For the PC, I 'finished' 1701 AD, and am getting back to NWN2

On the PSP I had to put aside Dungeon Siege to do some review games … so far I finished Def Jam: Fight For New York: The Takeover and most of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 and am starting on Gun: Showdown. I still have Monster Hunter Freedom and GTA: Vice City Stories before I can submerge myself once more in Dungeon Siege !

On the DS I had to put Star Trek: Tactical Assault aside for right now - again for review stuff. I finished Avatar: The Last Airbender and SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab Review and am playing through Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island (if I don't kill myself first!), and then have MechAssault: Phantom War and Children of Mana waiting in the wings … and Final Fantasy III coming next week …

Jaz November 10th, 2006 22:44

Just finished Dark Messiah :(. What now…?

txa1265 November 10th, 2006 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viking_Berserker (Post 6909)
Um txa1265 the "Father" isn't suppose to play more games then the children lol.

Well then you better pick up your end of the bargain, kiddo! :D

Khass November 10th, 2006 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by txa1265 (Post 6844)
For the PC, I 'finished' 1701 AD, and am getting back to NWN2

On the PSP I had to put aside Dungeon Siege to do some review games … so far I finished Def Jam: Fight For New York: The Takeover and most of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 and am starting on Gun: Showdown. I still have Monster Hunter Freedom and GTA: Vice City Stories before I can submerge myself once more in Dungeon Siege !

On the DS I had to put Star Trek: Tactical Assault aside for right now - again for review stuff. I finished Avatar: The Last Airbender and SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab Review and am playing through Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island (if I don't kill myself first!), and then have MechAssault: Phantom War and Children of Mana waiting in the wings … and Final Fantasy III coming next week …

Double Whoa! 16 games?! I feel ashamed I barely play 2 or 3 games a month, and barely finish those, if I actually do finish any …

*bows before Jedi Gamer Txa*

Corwin November 11th, 2006 02:14

I'm retired and I still can't play a fraction of the games Mike does!! I've been playing G3 for weeks and am still only level 35. Guess I'm a VERY slow, but thorough player; I walk every inch of the map!! :)

Cm November 11th, 2006 02:39

If you put your glasses on it helps. :lol:

Corwin November 11th, 2006 02:58

What, and make a spectacle of myself!! :biggrin:

Cm November 11th, 2006 02:59

He is just so deep isn't he?? :lol:

sealight4 November 11th, 2006 03:23

Heroes of Might and Magic 5, Warlords Battlecry 3, Painkiller, Paraworld. All replays except Paraworld while Gothic 3, NWN 2 and Dark Messiah get patched. And Dragonshard was fun.

txa1265 November 11th, 2006 22:07

Sure, but I did a calculation a while back comparing the time in Gothic 2 (pre Gold / NotR) compared to a vast number of shooters and handheld games. Things like GBA games and FPS are only a few to several hours …