Blackguards - Chapter 4 On Early Access

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Daedalic Entertainment announce in a new post on Steam that Chapter Four of Blackguards is now available for Early Access buyers.

Chapter 4 released

Hi there,

We hope you had a great Christmas and you are now fully recovered to visit the new chapter 4 of Blackguards. And because there are always some people who have to work at New Years Eve we thougt we release the update on Sunday. And because we couldn't wait to share it with you.

So have a lot of fun with this chapter and don't stop giving us your feedback. Again we did adjustments with the difficulty level, so let us know if it is to hard for you now ;).

Have fun and stay awesome,

Your Blackguards team
More information.

I'm at the end of chapter 3 now and as a tactical combat crpg fan I have lots of fun!

Buy this one, because I want more of it :)

I'm at the end of chapter 3 now and as a tactical combat crpg fan I have lots of fun!

Buy this one, because I want more of it :)

haha. well ok i will ;)
Serious, this game is indeed fun to play with. Guess i am a sucker for turnbased games.

Bought it during a steam flash sale. Waiting to play it though, I want the whole game first =)

That was my plan, too. But then I tried out one map,… another one, … just one more, … I can't stop playing it ;)

I played through Chapter One about 3-4 times and that was enough for me. I need more than just battles to get me going and I had no empathy at all with the main characters. I don't generally do well with games that have no exploration. Still, I bought it early access HiddenX, so they gots my money :)

Well, I can say that with Chapter 3 has more going for it than just battles. There's no real exploration, but there's quite a bit of places to go around and look for quests and stuff between the combats.

Well, I can say that with Chapter 3 has more going for it than just battles. There's no real exploration, but there's quite a bit of places to go around and look for quests and stuff between the combats.

That is nice to hear since i bought the game a few hours ago after hiddenx forced me ;)

Unless it was at gunpoint ... In any case, I hope you have fun! I really wish that Blackguards is a major success and there'll be more of it to come!

I just got the game recently and I'm enjoying it. It's even better than expected and an interesting twist/nice change of pace from other RPG styles.

I'm at the end of chapter 4 after 51 hours - now I have to wait for the end of January for the final part.

Last edited:
I'm athe the end of chapter 4 after 51 hours - now I have to wait for the end of January for the final part.

I'm through with chapter 4 as well. I hate it to wait for the final chapter... BIG TIME!!!

Well, I played the tutorial last night and thought it was the most confusing pile of manure I've ever seen and I usually love tactical turn based games and I also have enjoyed all the previous Aventuria games. If it doesn't get MUCH better quickly, it won't get played by me!!

Corwin, you should calm down, how about visiting Colorado for a day or two? I'm planning it soon so we could meet and exchange the smoke experience. :evilgrin:
And I'm still waiting for the input on Nowhere Boys (is it or not a government conspiracy on TV)!

Anyway, not touching that game till it's finished. I have it for ages now as early access, but no way I'll play it three weeks prior to the full release.

@Corwin

What things/rules are confusing for you? - the rules are simple, but you get a lot of posssibilities to build your characters - that's the fun for me.

Depending on how you build your characters you have to develop a combat style - it's up to you.

You need close combat and ranged combat skills. You need healing skills.
You need magic attacks, but don't rely on it.
-> train your mages to rangers,too, so they can fight when mana is empty.

Well, I played the tutorial last night and thought it was the most confusing pile of manure I've ever seen and I usually love tactical turn based games and I also have enjoyed all the previous Aventuria games. If it doesn't get MUCH better quickly, it won't get played by me!!

You didn't really say what was confusing but here's a rules guide I found quite useful. I didn't find the game confusing but I did wish they would tell you more about what's happen under the hood. Anyways hope this helps it was made by Felipepepe. So thanks go out to him.

http://http://steamcommunity.com/app/249650/guides/?browsefilter=trend&filetype=11

Thank you for this useful Blackguard guide, Felipepepe.

picture.php

Thank you for this useful Blackguard guide, Felipepepe.

I thought that name was familiar. Let me add my thanks also Felipepepe.:thanks:

The system rules are not confusing, the game is. I have no idea what was supposed to be happening in that tutorial; it told me nothing!!

Back
Top Bottom