I'm coming home

TheRealFluent

H.O.O. Inquisitor
I got shit on at the Codex. It hurts me because I grew to love those people, but I get no love in return. So I'm coming back to RPGWatch. I'll be posting more again on here and interacting. Add me on Steam and stuff, let's be friends. Peace, Fluent

Thanks fellas. :)

pibbur, how have you been? I'm still using the hard drive you sent me. How's life in Norway?

Great, Flu(ent) season strikes again. :p

P.S. Not that it's a claim to fame or anything, but I was a codexer back before it was all dick jokes and personal attacks. This makes me old!

Hmm. While it's nice to see you back, I see you made a 'goodbye' thread on the codex at approximately the same time you made this thread. A few hours later you started a let's play thread on the codex for Stygian and then today you've made another thread over there saying how much you like a site change. Don't you realise how this kind of behaviour contributes greatly to why people 'treat you mean'?

I don't condone meanness for any reason, but I also don't encourage thoughtlessness either?

Wait, you were expecting not to get shit on? o_O
Color me confused, isn't that what they pride themselves in?

Its a good place to learn not to be emotionally invested in your post. Universities should have more of this than safe spaces.
Real life some people never gonna like what you say, may never agree with you, and you may never know why. No matter how beautiful or logical your idea may be.

Its a good place to learn not to be emotionally invested in your post. Universities should have more of this than safe spaces.
Real life some people never gonna like what you say, may never agree with you, and you may never know why. No matter how beautiful or logical your idea may be.

You make being juvenile sound like a philosophical objective... I should think most people who go to university are quite glad they've finally managed to elevate themselves beyond the childish mouthbreathers who made their high school years hell ;)

You make being juvenile sound like a philosophical objective… I should think most people who go to university are quite glad they've finally managed to elevate themselves beyond the childish mouthbreathers who made their high school years hell ;)

Perhaps if they had stayed in university just a little bit longer their reading comprehension would detect the difference between what I wrote and what you understood.

The handling of juvenile aggression is the philosophical objective, not the emulating thereof.

nut no understand big words used by blacklogger and wisedude but welcomes Flu season all the same.

Perhaps if they had stayed in university just a little bit longer their reading comprehension would detect the difference between what I wrote and what you understood.

The handling of juvenile aggression is the philosophical objective, not the emulating thereof.

Perhaps if you'd stayed in university longer then your ability to formulate thoughts and communicate them wouldn't be so ambiguous.

At no point does the codex 'handle' juvenile aggression, lmao, it encourages it. Pray tell, what would be a good example of you 'handling' juvenile aggression, you know, beyond either ignoring it and reading crap threads forever or joining in and never bothering to expect decent threads?

Perhaps if you'd stayed in university longer then your ability to formulate thoughts and communicate them wouldn't be so ambiguous.

At no point does the codex 'handle' juvenile aggression, lmao, it encourages it. Pray tell, what would be a good example of you 'handling' juvenile aggression, you know, beyond either ignoring it and reading crap threads forever or joining in and never bothering to expect decent threads?

Watch carefully, I'll demonstrate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom