Encased - On IndieDB

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Dark Crystal Games has chosen a working title for their post apocalyptic CRPG. Encased has been listed on IndieDB.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"> You know, in here is much better than in jail. Yesterday we looted an abandoned warehouse and next couple of months we will feast like kings. I feel great under the Dome, except for one thing: I've written so many letters, pity I can't send them.#gamedev #postapocalyptic #rpg pic.twitter.com/rWaOuNodtz

— Dark Crystal Games (@DarkCrystal_HQ) February 12, 2018

Summary

- What: A modern tactical role-playing game about adventures and survival in a special zone left from an ancient race of unknown origin, the spiritual successor of renown isometric RPGs of the early 2000s.

- Title: working title - Encased.

- When: early access in 2019.

- Who: Dark Crystal Games - indie-studio from St. Petersburg, Russia. Now we have six permanent experienced developers who worked on such games as Divinity: Original Sin (DOSEE and DOS2), Life Is Feudal: Forest Village, Leviathan: The Last Day of The Decade, and also indirectly related to such games as King's Bounty: Legions, Braveland, and others. We are going to build up the backbone of up to ten people, and at the peak attract fifteen-sixteen.

- Why here: to let the world know about us. Communicate. Answer the questions. Get feedback.

External links:

Website - in development, at the moment the most not active resource.

The forum - just started to develop, but it is fully functional and we follow it.

Vkontakte - the most interesting resource for the Russian-speaking part of the community. It is actively updated.

Twitter - very actively updated, and all publications are in English.

Facebook - updated, all publications in English, not so active.

More information.

Back
Top Bottom