Grim Fandango - Update For Various Platforms

aries100

SasqWatch
As many of us here are into adventure games and probably also likes Grim Fandago, I found that I should mention this. On Twitter yesterday, Double Fine confirmed this:

Reap your heart out! We're pleased to announce Grim Fandango will also be available on PC, Mac, and Linux alongside PlayStation 4 and Vita!
Patrick Klepek from Giant Bombs has this to say:

The rise of the "console" exclusive is one of the stranger video game marketing terms in 2014. Microsoft and Sony don't consider the PC to be a competing platform, so the companies often announce games as a "console" exclusive, even if it's coming to other platforms--i.e. PC, Mac, Linux--at roughly the same time

More information.

This is one of only two lucas Arts games that I never played (the other being Loom) And the only reason is that it is really hard to find, so I am glad that this new edition is on the way to PC :) I'm still hoping for a successor to Fate of Atlantis.

Last time I replayed it I remember downloading whatnot stuff to hack it as it didn't want to work otherwise.
I'll rebuy it. And replay it again. Long time no see Manny.

Met a bug which kept me from finishing the game. This bug wasn't even known. I gave up, so long ago ... But it was an nice and creative game anyway ...

One of the best games ever and best OST in my book. Let's see how it turns out. I wish a second part based on the same universe (probably with different characters as it wouldn't make sense otherwise) could be a future possibility. Though I'm not very trustfull to what Double Fine is capable of doing currently, after my dissapointment with their Kickstarter game.

wow. what a game, what a soundtrack what a beautiful story. looking forward to rebuy it hehe.

Ah Grim Fandango! What a game! And I say this despite the fact that I'm really not into the point and click adventures. It will be great to be able play it again in a re-mastered version!

Back
Top Bottom