Congrats and suggestion

WalkingDead

Traveler
Congrats on the move!

If I may ask for one thing- now that you have the freedom of being an independent board again, please do not let these forums descend into the madness that they have over at RPGCodex. Please keep RPG Watch respectable and creditable!

Thank you!

What happens depends upon the community as much as anything else. Given the tenor of initial discussion as well as the history at the Dot, I expect that things will be good here.

With the folks running the show here, I don't think that will be a problem. All the old dictators are back! ;)

The reason for the move was to improve the overall quality of the site, so I know this one will be no less then the Dot was.

Where is Val? She is a good dictator.

Unfortunately Val decided not to join us.

So we're letting Gorath be chief whip cracker and executioner!! :D

Whip??? Did someone say whip?? Can I have one? PLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE?????? :D

Sorry, but the Barn has yet to be re-built here!! :D

Just the speed of the forums is worth it, I dont have to shift-click and get several windows loading at once!

Too bad about Val, miss her =[

We don't know!! We simply haven't heard anything from her in ages!!

Jabber here just saying I think the move was a great idea and OH how wonderfully fast the pages load!!! :D

P.S. I noticed the newsbit about the big move was taken off of the 'dot. Guess they didn't like that one, eh? It was on there for what, like a day? Good thing I remembered the new site name!

Last edited:
Just the speed of the forums is worth it, I dont have to shift-click and get several windows loading at once!
To be honest I don't know how much better it is compared to the dot. At RPGDot we had around 100 visitors at most times. I don't know how many we have here, but I'm sure its less.

Last edited:
Corwin, don't, under any circumstances, give Cm a whip. I guess she brought her list from the Dot to here, so my guess is that at least half of the current members would go KIA ^_^

And rebuild either the Barn of the SBR :)

Cm adds Neo to the list now as well. lol I don't see how the pages can't load faster, all the ad garbage is gone.

Things like the Barn and the SBR will have to wait, but eventually........... :)

Back
Top Bottom