Bioshock - Interviews @ FiringSquad, GwJ

Dhruin

SasqWatch
FiringSquad has spoken with Ken Levine in an article-format interview from a Bioshock press event back in April:
We first asked Levine about the massive amount of content that we encountered in just the first two levels. The amount of weapons, the special powers (called plasmids in the game) and other factors made BioShock feel like a full game. Levine assured us that we haven't seen anything yet. "There's like 12 or 14 active plasmids in the game," he told us, "There are eight weapons. You haven't even seen the weapon mods or the crafting and invention system. You haven't touched the storyline. You are just getting started, man".
There's also a podcast interview with Ken at Gamers with Jobs.
More information.

Is it just me or does it seem like there is a hell of a lot of coverage for Bioshock. I like how the company seems to be going the extra mile to answer just about any questions out there about the game.

I'm already sold on this game and preordered it. I normaly don't buy collectors editions but I want that miniture of the big daddy :)

Is it just me or does it seem like there is a hell of a lot of coverage for Bioshock. I like how the company seems to be going the extra mile to answer just about any questions out there about the game.
Since the start of the year they have been really good at getting out there and getting press for the game, being clear what it is and isn'e, and overall being highly responsive. It is refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom